Too many level 20s

• Topic Archived
3 years ago#11
I have a bit of the same problem. My MU and Chrom were both hitting past 15. I managed to buy a Master Seal and promoted my MU, but Chrom is now 18 and I've got nothing to promote him with >_>
Waiting for: SMT x Fire Emblem, Pandora's Tower, and The Last of Us
Official Relm Arrowny of the Dissidia 012: Duodecim boards
3 years ago#12
How many hours did you put into Grinding? I'm severely under leveled. I'm at chapter 24 and I only have 6 units that are actually playable (3 actually @MU Chrom and Thraja) and the other 3 are just units that are decently level'd but have terrible stats.. :\ If what you did is manageable - I'm all for it!
Filia/Valentine main
3 years ago#13
Well I just ran into an Anna that had a Master Seal so I bought it and promoted both Chrom and MU just so I can use them to train other units without having to constantly run DLC.

Oh and I'm playing Classic-Hard btw.
3 years ago#14
So... would you like to explain why you decided that you absolutely had to run through the DLC ten times?
Oh wait, I get it... This is a joke. And when I put my boot through your face, that's the punch line.
3 years ago#15
Well if you want to farm for skills now, it will suck. Since well all those extra levels makes you gain so little exp.
The Official Odin of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
"You know how confusing the whole good-evil concept is for me."

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived