Too many level 20s

#11DarkAres_02Posted 2/9/2013 10:43:09 PM
I have a bit of the same problem. My MU and Chrom were both hitting past 15. I managed to buy a Master Seal and promoted my MU, but Chrom is now 18 and I've got nothing to promote him with >_>
---
Waiting for: SMT x Fire Emblem, Pandora's Tower, and The Last of Us
Official Relm Arrowny of the Dissidia 012: Duodecim boards
#12x_BraveryPosted 2/9/2013 10:43:14 PM
How many hours did you put into Grinding? I'm severely under leveled. I'm at chapter 24 and I only have 6 units that are actually playable (3 actually @MU Chrom and Thraja) and the other 3 are just units that are decently level'd but have terrible stats.. :\ If what you did is manageable - I'm all for it!
---
Filia/Valentine main
#13DesuExMachichan(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 11:56:45 PM
Well I just ran into an Anna that had a Master Seal so I bought it and promoted both Chrom and MU just so I can use them to train other units without having to constantly run DLC.

Oh and I'm playing Classic-Hard btw.
#14Tehmoosey1Posted 2/10/2013 12:07:15 AM
So... would you like to explain why you decided that you absolutely had to run through the DLC ten times?
---
Oh wait, I get it... This is a joke. And when I put my boot through your face, that's the punch line.
#15LightHawKnightPosted 2/10/2013 12:08:18 AM
Well if you want to farm for skills now, it will suck. Since well all those extra levels makes you gain so little exp.
---
The Official Odin of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
"You know how confusing the whole good-evil concept is for me."