Your "favorite" things about this game

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Your "favorite" things about this game
3 years ago#1
Mine:
How stupid/aggressive the ally units are. Especially when they are recruitable characters.

What about you?
This is the internet, we have millions of people taking out their problems, inadequacies, and hang-ups on others anonymously... like a digitized stress-ball.
3 years ago#2
The Paralogues. Seriously, most of my favorite characters come from the paralogues.
The Original Pari - Accept Nothing Less (Innocent Until Proven Evil)
Keeping this in my sig until a new Phoenix Wright game is released in the US!
3 years ago#3
I "love" the villagers in Paralogue 3. Rush to your death instead of staying in the forest, you country bumpkins.
The only thing more consistent than the Pats beating the Texans is my mother's regret she survived childbirth, knowing she spawned a welcher
3 years ago#4
Enemy Units that are hiding Bows. E_E
Signatures are a waste of space.
3 years ago#5
I loved trying to save Inigo against all those enemies
The Official Melchizedek of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
3 years ago#6
Severa running right into battle then standing right next to a wall so the archers/mages can get her.
This is the internet, we have millions of people taking out their problems, inadequacies, and hang-ups on others anonymously... like a digitized stress-ball.
3 years ago#7
Getting critical'd by a magic attack that had a 19% chance to hit and 9% chance of a critical, but still clinging on to dear life with two HP left...Then recovering half of that lost HP with a critical Sol.

FE can be crazy sometimes.
3DS FC - 5455 9389 5386 | GT: GB2TheKitchen
Life is like a box of chocolates; it doesn't last as long for fat people.
3 years ago#8
Level 9 Streetpass teams that I want to recruit spawning with Risen in Valm. Lovely.
Think a NEXT will save you from BETA? Think again.
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8572968/1/Project-Ignition
3 years ago#9
The boss mentions reinforcements, but they don't spawn for a very long time, so you're paranoid for about 5 turns and when you finally get comfortable they show up and one is an archer who happens to spawn right next your Pegasus and you hope that her 20% chance of activating Dual Guard will kick in, but instead she just dies.
3 years ago#10
Those two globes attached to Nono.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Your "favorite" things about this game

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived