Best Pairing(strategically)

#11998_zPosted 2/10/2013 2:11:31 AM
I guess the topic pretty much said it. What's the best husband for every girls(counting the Avatar), strategically?

Also, I heard ChromxOlivia is great, how?
---
People who like Froslass and/or Swampert just like I do: 10
R - Rocket Scientist || Official Trumpeter of the SMTIV board
#21998_z(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 2:32:57 AM
bump
---
#3MoonLightCloudPosted 2/10/2013 2:44:46 AM
I guess the topic pretty much said it. What's the best husband for every girls(counting the Avatar), strategically?

I'm not sure if anyone's quite figured that out what with personal preference with character classes and the amount of possible combinations.

Do you want everyone to be overpowered Sorcerers?

Either way, it's hard to completely screw the kids over (not sure if it's even possible).
#41998_z(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 2:54:42 AM
MoonLightCloud posted...

I'm not sure if anyone's quite figured that out what with personal preference with character classes and the amount of possible combinations.

Do you want everyone to be overpowered Sorcerers?

Either way, it's hard to completely screw the kids over (not sure if it's even possible).

It's for the kids.
---
#5AllFictionPosted 2/10/2013 2:54:46 AM
i heard that olivia is the best pair for Chrom, then marry Lucina with MU for best Morgan.
but then i have yet to play the game, so maybe i can wrong...
---
pardon me if my grammar suck...
#6KalanyrPosted 2/10/2013 2:56:25 AM
You'd have to try to make them worse than their parents since pretty much everyone has positive cap modifiers (Olivia has +0 over all and she's the worst) and most people have +1 or +2. Children get +1 to every stat on top of that. On top of that it'd be pretty hard not to get them at least a 4th base class.