My Children/Parent Combination List

#1LolitsAdamPosted 2/10/2013 9:11:33 AM
So before i show my list, i'd just like to say that this is not a list of the MOST UBER combinations EVAR. I made this list based on what type of characters i'd like to have on the field.. so dont expect 6 myrmadons with 6 paladins or anything like that.

My goal was to have every support being a class that complimented the lead character in the pair, along with the ability to have S rank support AND support boost+ and support block+ for the other skills on the supports, you can fill in the blanks how you see fit. Anyway, so after doing some searching for a "Best combinations topic" i couldnt find one.. and there isnt really anything i could find so i did lots of research and mix-n-matched all the possible parents and heres what i came up with.

-Father + Mother: (Name/Gender) - Support Role - Class: Important skills - Stat Modifiers
+
-Father + Mother: (Name/Gender) - Lead Role - Class: Important skills - Stat Modifiers

-Gregor + Sully: (Kjelle/F) - Paladin: Access to support boost+(via gregor) and support block - Str +2 Mag -1 Skl +5 Spd +3 Lck +0 Def +1 Res -1
+
-Lon'Qu + Panne: (Yarne/M) - Berserker/Myrmadon: Astra, Vantage, Axefaire, Lethality, Swordfaire,
-Str +3 Mag +0 Skl +6 Spd +7 Lck +0 Def +0 Res -2

-Donnel + Cordelia: (Severa/F) - Falcon Knight: Access to Support boost+(Via donnel) Armsthrift, Lance expert, Galeforce, Sol
Str +3 Mag -1 Skl +2 Spd +2 Lck +3 Def +2 Res -1
+
-Chrom + Olivia: (Inigo/M) - Swordmaster: Inherit Galeforce from Olivia, Rightful king, Astra, Swordfaire, Vantage, Sol, Armsthrift, Lethality, Luna, Counter, Wrath.
Str +2 Mag +1 Skl +3 Spd +3 Lck +2 Def -1 Res -1

-Kellam + Maribelle: (Brady/M) - Paladin: Inherit Support Boost+ access to Sup.Block+
Str +2 Mag +1 Skl +3 Spd +0 Lck -1 Def +3 Res +0
+
-Chrom + Olivia: (Lucina/F) - Haven't Decided(lol) - Access to Galeforce, Astra, Vantage, Aether, Rightful King, Vantage, Lethality, Luna, Sword Expert.....

-Vaike + Lissa: (Owain/M) - Berserker/WarMonk/SwdMstr - Inherit Sup.Boost+ from Lissa, access to Axefaire, Swordfaire
Str +2 Mag +1 Skl +1 Spd +2 Lck +2 Def +0 Res +0
+
-Gaius + Nowi: (Nah/F) - Griffon Rider/Dark Flier/Dark Knight: Access to Galeforce(via gaius), Lancefaire, tomefaire, swordfaire, Astra, Vantage, Lethality. Inherit Sol, Axebreaker, or Counter from Gaius.
Str +3 Mag +1 Skl +2 Spd +1 Lck +0 Def +3 Res +3

-Ricken + Cherche: (Gerome/M) - Paladin: Inherit Support Boost+ from Cherche, access to Support block+
Str +3 Mag +3 Skl +0 Spd +0 Lck +2 Def +2 Res -1
+
-Frederick + Sumia: (Cynthia/F) - Warmonk/DarkFlier/GreatKnight/WyvernLord/Griffon: Access to Galeforce, lancefaire, tomefaire, pavise, luna, swordbreaker, lancebreaker, aegis - Str +1 Mag -1 Skl +5 Spd +2 Lck +1 Def +1 Res +2

-Henry + Tharja: (Niore/F) - Valkyrie: Access to Support boost+(via Henry) Support Block+, Inherit Counter, Wrath, Axefaire, or Despoil from Henry
Str +2 Mag +5 Skl +2 Spd +2 Lck -4 Def +3 Res +0
+
-MyUnit(M): Dark Knight.

-Stahl + Miriel: (Laurent/M) - Dark Knight: Inherit SupBoost+ From Miriel, Access to Tomefaire, Supp Block+ - Str +1 Mag +3 Skl +3 Spd +2 Lck -1 Def +1 Res +0
+
-MyUnit(M) + Noire: (Morgan/F) - Sorcerer: Inherit Counter, Wrath, Axefaire, or Despoil from Noire, If she inherited from Henry.

Ok.. well hopefully this makes enough sense to anyone who reads this. Thats everyone with Support Boost+ and 2 without Support Block+. A few of the classes which i havent decided yet, I listed some options just to give you an idea of what you can go with.
#2LolitsAdam(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 1:51:18 PM
Bump