Bad Fire Emblem Habits you Have:

#1Oni_KariudoPosted 2/10/2013 10:44:22 AM
- Started a new file because I didn't like my current wife.
- I'm cheap. Anything past Iron, I sell, and use to buy more iron or bronze.
- Weapon Triangle: That tip at the end of a sword or lance? I don't care; I just poke people.
---
Working from 9 to 5 at McDonalds. Drawing from 5 to 8. Getting whipped by my girlfriend 24/7. It's the most wonderful time of the year.
#2SegavsCapcomPosted 2/10/2013 10:50:59 AM
-Resetting the game when a unit dies
-Not using support classes like dancers or bards
-Spending funds on everyone in the army
---
My sig will never happen, but it would be awesome if it did.
#3RethalwolfPosted 2/10/2013 10:51:12 AM
So you sell items of less selling value than the price of what you buy to replace them? That's poor economics. Even if they get more uses, the power of what you sold tends to balance that out.
That said, I'm a hoarder. I never use upgrade items (or my most powerful weapons), even if in FE7 they scream at you to use everything... and then I remember you lose your inventory after level ten and I lose everything. Which is a shame, because they can really improve a unit.
---
"The point of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the enemy die for his."
#4occupation_bobPosted 2/10/2013 10:51:37 AM
I find stat boost items and keep them in my convoy forever.
---
It's like my Rattata is in the top percentage of Rattatas.
#5LeanaunfurledPosted 2/10/2013 10:52:59 AM
-Resetting the game when someone dies despite the fact that I said I wouldn't
-Grinding/addicted to support conversations
-What weapon triangle?
-My Convoy is stuffed full of random s***
---
Not removing this sig until Bravely Default:Flying Fairy is localized.
http://i.imgur.com/atFfl36.png
#6saturn_frogurtPosted 2/10/2013 10:54:13 AM
- If I'm especially annoyed at a unit death I delete the save file and start from the very beginning.
- I don't like using stat-boosters for some reason.
---
- Swap God for a janitor, rot in a jar of dog paws -
Put a pinch of sage in your boots, and all day long a spicy scent is your reward.
#7ssbmrocksPosted 2/10/2013 10:54:29 AM
Mine is leveling everyone equally... and it's hurting me, even on Normal difficulty. I'm having a hard time with just random skirmishes, lol.
---
Them ain't your funyuns, them's Foxxy's funyuns.
#8gsninjaPosted 2/10/2013 11:03:38 AM
I get so concerned about conserving good weapons that by the last few chapters of the game, I'm still using Steel weapons with a huge stockpile of Silver, Brave, Killer, and other special weapons just rotting in the convoy because "I'll use them when I really need them!"

Then I get the uber weapons like Ragnell.

I'm doing a little better in this game, though, finally started using Silver weapons on Chapter 21 and currently on 24.
---
3DS FC - 5455 9389 5386 | GT: GB2TheKitchen
Life is like a box of chocolates; it doesn't last as long for fat people.
#9BobTDonutPosted 2/10/2013 11:06:22 AM
I get so concerned about conserving good weapons that by the last few chapters of the game, I'm still using Steel weapons with a huge stockpile of Silver, Brave, Killer, and other special weapons just rotting in the convoy because "I'll use them when I really need them!"

My god this.
---
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/black-dragonflight/Arpandaday/advanced
http://i.imgur.com/lPu0J.gif
#10FujibayashiSuzuPosted 2/10/2013 11:07:46 AM
BobTDonut posted...

My god this.

I do this ALL the time. I only stopped doing it because female Robin with 47 natural luck and Armsthrift.. well. Give her a Pair with anyone who does at least +3 Luck and go to town. Woo!