Bad Fire Emblem Habits you Have:

#21GuilmonDXPosted 2/10/2013 1:12:56 PM
occupation_bob posted...
I find stat boost items and keep them in my convoy forever.

I don't see how one would classify this as a "bad" habit. If you use them early, a unit might max a stat before they reach max level, which makes leveling further pointless because you gain +0 in that maxed stat, so I like to use my items at the end when everyone is all maxed out, so I get the most stat points.
---
"Do not pray for an easy life, but pray for the strength to endure a hard one." - Bruce Lee
#22link12290Posted 2/10/2013 1:18:00 PM
gsninja posted...
I get so concerned about conserving good weapons that by the last few chapters of the game, I'm still using Steel weapons with a huge stockpile of Silver, Brave, Killer, and other special weapons just rotting in the convoy because "I'll use them when I really need them!"

I do this and i save every stat booster thinkin what if i really need one later!
#23Segmented OdinPosted 2/10/2013 1:18:12 PM
GuilmonDX posted...
occupation_bob posted...

I don't see how one would classify this as a "bad" habit. If you use them early, a unit might max a stat before they reach max level, which makes leveling further pointless because you gain +0 in that maxed stat, so I like to use my items at the end when everyone is all maxed out, so I get the most stat points.

Except if you don't max out, you can just reclass into something else and go at it again. Except in extreme cases such as Vaike's Res.

I'm guilty of hoarding stat items, never using them, and almost never going above Steel/Eltype weaponry to conserve my stronger weapons for 'when I really need them'. Still have Chrom's original Rapier at 22/25.
#24ivanhellsingPosted 2/10/2013 1:18:21 PM
occupation_bob posted...

this XD
---
White FC: 4428-0185-7278
Black 2 FC : 0992-0835-6808