New to fire emblem and I have a few questions I'd really appreciate help with

#1Black Robe SagePosted 2/10/2013 7:57:24 PM
1. Who would be best for me to have characters marry, especially chrom and my male avatar?? A bit of explanation for why would be great?

2. What classes should I focus on making my main team? I prefer flashy/cool skills and I picked my avatar as a magic asset and resistance weak.

3. Are there any really cool/secret skills/tomes and how do you get them?

Really appreciate any help
---
Hadaka!
#2FlyingDeCowPosted 2/10/2013 8:19:08 PM(edited)
1. Who would be best for me to have characters marry, especially chrom and my male avatar?? A bit of explanation for why would be great?

Many people have Chrom marry Sumia or Olivia in order to grant Galeforce to their offspring. Male MU can marry anyone and his kid will be awesome.

2. What classes should I focus on making my main team? I prefer flashy/cool skills and I picked my avatar as a magic asset and resistance weak.

Having a variety of classes will keep you better prepared for any situation. I would recommend keeping some fliers and healers in your main team.

3. Are there any really cool/secret skills/tomes and how do you get them?

Galeforce is gender-exclusive and is pretty coveted. You can get it by getting a Dark Flier to Lvl 15.
---
Whenever it's foggy out, I imagine my vision is being restricted to 3 squares. If only I brought a torch with me.
#3Black Robe Sage(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 8:07:27 PM
Thanks a ton, are there any missable skills/tomes??
---
Hadaka!
#4FlyingDeCowPosted 2/10/2013 8:18:25 PM
Black Robe Sage posted...
Thanks a ton, are there any missable skills/tomes??

Children characters could technically "miss" skills depending on the parents. For example, Noire can only get Galeforce if Tharja marries Gaius, Donnel, or Male MU. I don't believe there are missable tomes (don't quote me on that).
---
Whenever it's foggy out, I imagine my vision is being restricted to 3 squares. If only I brought a torch with me.
#5Black Robe Sage(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 8:40:52 PM
Alright thanks you've been very helpful
---
Hadaka!