Can we expect Radiant Dawn characters this week on SpotPass?

#1thompsontalker7Posted 2/11/2013 6:32:08 AM
Only had experience with that one before Awakening, so it's the set of characters that I'm anticipating the most.

Also, if you download the Spotpass characters/DLC on one save file, do you have to do it again should you start another save?
---
Not removing this until Dr. Dre's Detox album is out. 11/22/08
THOU ART THEE ART THOU STICK THY HAND IN TV, DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT!
#2LunarRoarPosted 2/11/2013 6:39:35 AM
DLC downloads to your SD card, not the game card. So any DLC you download will forever be accessible in any save file you have. Anyhow in terms of which characters will be available when, I recommend looking at the list of Spotpass character available in the Japanese version of the game.
---
http://backloggery.com/lunarroar
Official Abra of the Pokemon X/Y Boards
#3thompsontalker7(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 6:40:33 AM
Where can I get a look at that list?
---
#4The Hero Of TimePosted 2/11/2013 6:54:07 AM
http://serenesforest.net/fe13/spotpass.html

You can look at both the Japanese and NA lists here, not to mention get to see which characters are available and what class/stats/skills they start off with.

Bear in mind, as you can see, the JPN and NA had gotten teams in a different order; going by this, it seems fairly likely we're getting Path of Radiance (of which Radiant Dawn is a sequel of, so almost everyone on that list is also in RD) next, then Radiant Dawn after that.
---
When Snake sees a "!" over someone's head, he runs and hides.
When the Pokemon Trainer sees a "!", he beats them up and takes their money.
#5thompsontalker7(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 7:04:03 AM
Makes sense, hopefully I'll be on a Hard playthrough by then
---
#6Brady672_AT_fanPosted 2/11/2013 7:13:15 AM
I can't wait for the FE4 characters. I want to see the localizations, we already have Deirdre, Sigurd and Julia...
---
I'm not Superman, that's for sure. And I'm not Batman or Spiderman or Aquaman or a wolfman or a merman. I'm not brahman or common or ramen, either.
#7IlIlIlIlIlIlIlPosted 2/11/2013 7:14:52 AM
I hope we actually get them too. I understand them starting with FE7 (since that`s we got first) but no idea what they'll do with FE2-6.
---
|N|M|E|
#8Smash MasterPosted 2/11/2013 7:15:47 AM
Brady672_AT_fan posted...
I can't wait for the FE4 characters. I want to see the localizations, we already have Deirdre, Sigurd and Julia...

Don't forget Seliph and Leif.

....Wow, those two rhyme. (also, YAY for Julia being the official name. Julius is likely as well, and seriously, both of those are WAY better than Yurius and Yulia...)
---
This is a sig, woo.
http://z7.invisionfree.com/If_They_Were/index.php?act=idx
#9Huff n puff 20Posted 2/11/2013 8:09:07 AM
Smash Master posted...
Brady672_AT_fan posted...

Don't forget Seliph and Leif.

....Wow, those two rhyme. (also, YAY for Julia being the official name. Julius is likely as well, and seriously, both of those are WAY better than Yurius and Yulia...)

It was Yuria, not Yulia.
Yulia is a legendary hero from Tales of the Abyss, not the invincible goddess of nosfertanking.

And no, Yuria >>>>> Julia, same for Yurius >>>>> Julius.
Although, Julia rolls well with Celice's new name.

IlIlIlIlIlIlIl posted...
I hope we actually get them too. I understand them starting with FE7 (since that`s we got first) but no idea what they'll do with FE2-6.

We'll get them at the very least as NoA has advertised the "120 spotpass characters". Unless they plan on making new ones, which I really, really, really doubt, we're getting them.
Of course, the idea of "No Spotpass before DLC" is already trashed. (To be fair it was trashed in Japan too. Katarina got a Spotpass... and then was the final DLC character.)
---
Think a NEXT will save you from BETA? Think again.
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8572968/1/Project-Ignition
#10IlIlIlIlIlIlIlPosted 2/11/2013 8:12:01 AM
I have read that 120 character thing before, but I seem to have forgotten. Thanks then.
---
|N|M|E|