Can we expect Radiant Dawn characters this week on SpotPass?

#11Hiro11Posted 2/11/2013 8:26:13 AM
IlIlIlIlIlIlIl posted...
I hope we actually get them too. I understand them starting with FE7 (since that`s we got first) but no idea what they'll do with FE2-6.

We'll probably get FE 2-6 teams after the Shadow Dragon SpotPass team.
---
3DS FC: 1332-8590-7851| Pokemon B2 FC: 2151-7359-7244
#12BoertekPosted 2/11/2013 8:33:09 AM
Where's mai Wolf Queen and Stefan at.
---
"..at last, I understand the truth behind your courage." /salute.
PSN ID - Zettaslow.
#13OrangeCrush980Posted 2/11/2013 8:35:37 AM
With their current pattern I'm guessing the order will be:

Blazing Sword
Sacred Stones
Path of Radiance
Radiant Dawn
Shadow Dragon
Mystery of the Emblem
Villains
Sword of Seals
And the rest in no particular order
---
Courage is the magic that turns dreams into reality
#14The Hero Of TimePosted 2/11/2013 9:28:08 AM
Boertek posted...

Well, most Laguz wouldn't work that well, since there's no real equivalent for them (sure there's Taguel, but it's not the same type of beast); only dragon Laguz might've worked.

And wanting yet another swordmaster, really? If anything, we need LESS Spotpass Swordmasters. Why not have characters like Boyd and Nolan instead of Zihark and Edward?

OrangeCrush980 posted...

Blazing Sword
Sacred Stones
Path of Radiance
Radiant Dawn
Shadow Dragon
Mystery of the Emblem
Villains
Sword of Seals

I think the villains set will still be last, since it was kinda made to be the last Spotpass group. Otherwise, not a bad prediction.
---
When Snake sees a "!" over someone's head, he runs and hides.
When the Pokemon Trainer sees a "!", he beats them up and takes their money.
#15Devil_Killer_JCPosted 2/11/2013 9:33:44 AM
The Hero Of Time posted...
Boertek posted...

Well, most Laguz wouldn't work that well, since there's no real equivalent for them (sure there's Taguel, but it's not the same type of beast); only dragon Laguz might've worked.

And wanting yet another swordmaster, really? If anything, we need LESS Spotpass Swordmasters. Why not have characters like Boyd and Nolan instead of Zihark and Edward?

Agreed. Boyd and Nolan would be great characters for spot pass. I "think" Boyd is on the Path of Radiance list, but idk for sure, I'd have to check.

But anyways, yeah, we need more fighters, less swordmasters.
---
PSN: Devil_Killer_JCS
biohazardmercenaries.com
#16Dark_Link92Posted 2/11/2013 9:35:09 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#17BoertekPosted 2/11/2013 10:53:28 AM
Boertek posted...

OrangeCrush980 posted...

Blazing Sword
Sacred Stones
Path of Radiance
Radiant Dawn
Shadow Dragon
Mystery of the Emblem
Villains
Sword of Seals

I think the villains set will still be last, since it was kinda made to be the last Spotpass group. Otherwise, not a bad prediction.

I don't mean to rain on anyone's parade, Swordmasters have always just been my favorite class. But Stefan in particular, or David Bowie, I just really dig :D
It's really cool that you mention Zihark since he's also one of my boys. But I know you more or less meant it in a non-positive light heh. I've liked sword-users since Shining Force pretty much, I guess a lot of people feel the same way ?

And I haven't reached Chapter 6 yet, but Panne seems pretty nifty. I know it's not quite Laguz rawr beasts, but I like the slight change / slight nod to the Laguz.
---
PSN ID - Zettaslow.
#18Soanevalcke6Posted 2/11/2013 10:57:06 AM
Smash Master posted...
Brady672_AT_fan posted...
I can't wait for the FE4 characters. I want to see the localizations, we already have Deirdre, Sigurd and Julia...

Don't forget Seliph and Leif.

....Wow, those two rhyme. (also, YAY for Julia being the official name. Julius is likely as well, and seriously, both of those are WAY better than Yurius and Yulia...)

Everyone has pretty much always assumed it was Julia and Julius anyway, only a few people thought it was Yuria and Yurius.
---
They made a moon base to survey my standards but they have yet to make visual contact.
PSN/NNID/Steam: Soanevalcke6 // http://www.backloggery.com/soanevalcke6
#19The Hero Of TimePosted 2/11/2013 11:07:06 AM
Boertek posted...
I don't mean to rain on anyone's parade, Swordmasters have always just been my favorite class. But Stefan in particular, or David Bowie, I just really dig :D
It's really cool that you mention Zihark since he's also one of my boys. But I know you more or less meant it in a non-positive light heh. I've liked sword-users since Shining Force pretty much, I guess a lot of people feel the same way ?

And I haven't reached Chapter 6 yet, but Panne seems pretty nifty. I know it's not quite Laguz rawr beasts, but I like the slight change / slight nod to the Laguz.

Ah, don't get me wrong, I like Zihark just fine, and Stefan is pretty cool. The thing is, every Swordmaster from the Tellius games except Stefan is a Spotpass character already, and that's a bit much. Mia is really popular, and Lucia has some storyline importance, so that's why I'd kick out Zihark and Edward.

See, in the Spotpass list, there are eighteen Swordmasters (counting those that start as Myrmidons); only Mages/Sages get more, and a large amount of those are important characters in their game's plot. By contrast, there's only one Warrior (Dagda from FE5) represented, when characters like Boyd or Nolan could be used for this. I would just have liked to seen some more variety.
---
When Snake sees a "!" over someone's head, he runs and hides.
When the Pokemon Trainer sees a "!", he beats them up and takes their money.
#20BoertekPosted 2/11/2013 11:17:46 AM

Ah, don't get me wrong, I like Zihark just fine, and Stefan is pretty cool. The thing is, every Swordmaster from the Tellius games except Stefan is a Spotpass character already, and that's a bit much. Mia is really popular, and Lucia has some storyline importance, so that's why I'd kick out Zihark and Edward.

See, in the Spotpass list, there are eighteen Swordmasters (counting those that start as Myrmidons); only Mages/Sages get more, and a large amount of those are important characters in their game's plot. By contrast, there's only one Warrior (Dagda from FE5) represented, when characters like Boyd or Nolan could be used for this. I would just have liked to seen some more variety.

Oh I see. I only barely got to the wireless features last night so I haven't had a real opportunity to play around with them. I saw Jaffar which was cool, I just remain unsure how they function. Are you limited to how many you can download and recruit ? Or can they all somehow be obtained ?

And I can see how that would be a bit frustrating if you are a fan of other heroes who didn't happen to be Swordmasters. Well I know you mentioned a large number of mages made it in as well, but did Prince Pelleas happen to be one of them ? That dood rocked in NG+
---
PSN ID - Zettaslow.