Frederick is a Jeigan

#1BhelliumPosted 2/11/2013 7:22:26 AM(edited)
Admit it. Grinding won't make him better than other units, he levels meh, and at best he's necessary to survive the early Lunatic levels and he becomes nothing but a Guard bot after that. Doesn't even make good kids.

He ain't no Oifey, much less a Seth.
---
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.
#2jonnovision1Posted 2/11/2013 7:25:39 AM
nah he's an Oifey, especially with the fact that he can be reclassed into something with decent EXP gain, his growths are good, regardless of how he turned out for you.
---
"Reinforcements? I am the Reinforcements."
PKMN Black FC: 0261 9500 8363
#3Bhellium(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 7:30:48 AM
His growths are ok but if you have to grind him he isn't an Oifey. And that's what he needs to keep up, grinding.

Still, didn't give him the fair shot of a level 5 second sealing into a base class so he can actually use his growth rates. Seems like it'd destroy his main draw though.
---
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.
#4qwertyman2002Posted 2/11/2013 7:31:12 AM
His class set is decent for making babies and since he's a Great Knight, you can just give him 4 levels and he'll pass on Luna to a kid.
---
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v36/qwertyman/caterpie.gif
Hey look, it's qwertyman2002, let's read his posts!
#5BlueSophiaPosted 2/11/2013 7:42:46 AM
Bhellium posted...
His growths are ok but if you have to grind him he isn't an Oifey. And that's what he needs to keep up, grinding.

Still, didn't give him the fair shot of a level 5 second sealing into a base class so he can actually use his growth rates. Seems like it'd destroy his main draw though.

Every character has to grind sooner or later in this game. His growths are also no worse than the other characters (he has tradeoffs in percentage like lower luck, mag and resistance for higher defense, strength and HP). All you have to deal with is his prepromoted EXP sink and even that isn't too bad once you get to the point where it can be remedied.
---
The official Ardha of the SMT IV board.
So much sodium against the WiiU!
#6micfolioPosted 2/11/2013 8:03:59 AM
I've never heard an unkind word about Frederick until now.
---
GT: Johnny Pott
PSN: Johnny_Pott
#7Huff n puff 20Posted 2/11/2013 8:06:05 AM
Oifey ain't an Oifey.

Also, according to Ninty, Oifeys aren't Oifeys, they're Jeigans. Including Seth and Titania.
---
Think a NEXT will save you from BETA? Think again.
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8572968/1/Project-Ignition
#8emagdnEPosted 2/11/2013 8:08:34 AM
also according to Ninty, Awakening is FE14

.....do we really want to listen to what Ninty says? they haven't made a game worth playing since SMG2, and even that reeked of cheap cash-in sequel
---
I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy... All right, give me the bomb. -Ultra Magnus
#9Devil_Killer_JCPosted 2/11/2013 8:25:00 AM
Yeah, I have to agree with the TC here. Fredrick is a Jegan, IF you don't grind. If you do, then he's not so bad (thanks to reclassing), but he's still not on Seth's level. If you reclass him to Cavalier, then promote him back to great knight when he gets to level 15-20, then he's ok, but before that, he just blows for everything other than being a meat shield.

They really should have just made him a high level cavalier as his starting class (like level 10) instead of a great knight. I mean, that worked for Nolan, so idk why that wouldn't work for Fredrick. *sigh*
---
PSN: Devil_Killer_JCS
biohazardmercenaries.com