What are all the best couples?

#1Nathbuds123Posted 2/11/2013 9:05:44 AM
What are all the best couples to have children with very good stats. The only one I know of is Chrom with Sumia.
#2Nathbuds123(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 9:18:08 AM
bump
#3qwertyman2002Posted 2/11/2013 9:20:06 AM
Donnel + any chick

Pass on Aptitude, win. Class choices be damned.
---
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v36/qwertyman/caterpie.gif
Hey look, it's qwertyman2002, let's read his posts!
#4NebulaEmpirePosted 2/11/2013 9:21:02 AM
Good parents=good child, really, as long as the parents have pretty similar classes (so no Mage+Berserker)..... I wouldn't say that any pairings are especially good, really just depends on who you trained up.... for instance, I don't see why Chrom+Sumia would necessarily be superior to Chrom+Olivia or Chrom+Cordelia.
#5Nathbuds123(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 9:21:17 AM
I meant so to get every child in one playthough.
#6BedsheetGhostPosted 2/11/2013 9:32:29 AM
Nathbuds123 posted...

Simple. Marry off all the female characters except for Anna, Say'ri, and Flavia as those are the only ones that don't offer children units.
---
My karma ran over your dogma.
#7Nathbuds123(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 9:33:31 AM
BedsheetGhost posted...
Nathbuds123 posted...

Simple. Marry off all the female characters except for Anna, Say'ri, and Flavia as those are the only ones that don't offer children units.

But what should I have for the fathers for each lady in the game?
#8BedsheetGhostPosted 2/11/2013 9:36:18 AM
Nathbuds123 posted...
BedsheetGhost posted...
Nathbuds123 posted...

But what should I have for the fathers for each lady in the game?

Whoever you want.
---
My karma ran over your dogma.
#9FujibayashiSuzuPosted 2/11/2013 9:36:42 AM
BedsheetGhost posted...
Nathbuds123 posted...

And those characters can only marry a male Robin anyway, so it's not like that's easy to do.
#10Wandering4EonsPosted 2/11/2013 9:46:47 AM
NebulaEmpire posted...
Good parents=good child, really, as long as the parents have pretty similar classes (so no Mage+Berserker)..... I wouldn't say that any pairings are especially good, really just depends on who you trained up.... for instance, I don't see why Chrom+Sumia would necessarily be superior to Chrom+Olivia or Chrom+Cordelia.

This. If the parents were used often and passed on good skills, the kids will join just about on par with them, and quickly surpass them.