How did you get your game?

#1nhiPosted 2/11/2013 11:10:47 AM
i am having terrible luck running all over the places, tried 3 walmart, 2 best buy, 2 gamestop,1 target. non of them have any.
i thought i would try few days late for they don't stock their games but no luck. then i tried online toysrus doesn't even have the game in their search engine( felt like i am trying to catch a ghost.)
And amazon with infinite back order and free shipping time.
I have never look for a game this hard. Think i have had better luck importing games from japan and got my ni no kuni wizard edition from UK too. that's probably when my luck ran out.
#2eddyischampPosted 2/11/2013 11:11:58 AM
i work at best buy and see if my store have a extra copy. they have 5 so i pick it up after i finish work.
---
R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero 1967-2005 we will miss you
ssbb fc 0817-3506-5581
#3usdmike181Posted 2/11/2013 11:12:09 AM
Bought a better SD card...

Downloaded...

Now it is part of my 3ds FOREVAH!!!
#4Bourbon_DingoPosted 2/11/2013 11:13:33 AM
A pre-order from Best Buy. The shipment was a day late, and I didn't get notification until thirty minutes before they were about to close. Got me a ten dollar gift card because of it, though.

It's weird. It seems like no one just waltzed in, and picked up a copy. I'm sure there were people, but there are tons of people saying they had an ordeal getting the game.
---
"Why don't we play peace, instead of war?"
"No role models" - Calvin and Hobbes.
#5HejiruPosted 2/11/2013 11:14:01 AM
I pre-ordered from Gamestop. They didn't have it on Monday or Tuesday, but on Wednesday I called to check and they said they had it, but they were coming in spurts and only had two left for people who pre-ordered so I had to hurry.
---
"The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction has to make sense." -Tom Clancy
#6eddyischampPosted 2/11/2013 11:15:03 AM
they may have it in the back. i think most bb have only a few copy.
---
R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero 1967-2005 we will miss you
ssbb fc 0817-3506-5581
#7PhoenixRoy-Posted 2/11/2013 11:19:18 AM
Pre-Ordered at Gamestop for the artbook. But tut they didn't get their copies in until Friday, so I just went to Toys R Us Wednesday and didn't get the artbook.

I'm just going to import the far superior Japanese artbook that's actually an artbook. 100+ pages.
---
HG FC : 0046-3640-1671
Name: Roy
#8pariah164Posted 2/11/2013 11:20:07 AM
Hejiru posted...
I pre-ordered from Gamestop. They didn't have it on Monday or Tuesday, but on Wednesday I called to check and they said they had it, but they were coming in spurts and only had two left for people who pre-ordered so I had to hurry.

Exactly what happened to me.
---
The Original Pari - Accept Nothing Less (Innocent Until Proven Evil)
Keeping this in my sig until a new Phoenix Wright game is released in the US!
#9hypermoePosted 2/11/2013 11:21:03 AM
For me i preordered the Bundle, thus getting the digital version. If you are trying to look for a physical copy it seems to be a hit and miss for most places. For me i tried to get the physical copy and it seems to be a miss for me, Granted i do live in an area that isnt really "gamer friendly" the gamestop near me really dont get supplies for games unless a huge amount of preorders is given (eg COD, Halo, Pokemon) despite them stopping the preordered for this game since Decemeber, and walmart is the only other place near me (in walking distance) that carries games and that is just a joke.
---
I walk alone in the universe as the last of The Time Lords!
#10darkmoon153Posted 2/11/2013 11:34:58 AM
Preorder at bestbuy pick up at the 4th, but when I arrived at 10 am they didn't get shipment yet again and told me I could try to come back later. 12:30 pm return to bestbuy I ask the employee and they have it, but only enough for preorder people no extras. Good thing I chose to wait for a bit longer, I was afraid they might delay it just like the rest of the stores so I was pretty happy to hear they have it. (^-^)
---
"We all wear masks...either on our faces or over our hearts." - Godot
"Just to let you know...You're about to feel my rage!" - Hugh