So people who deny that Sumia is Chrom's canonical wife..

#11TakayaNorikoPosted 2/12/2013 12:50:52 AM
Glad to know what really happened in this fictional story.
---
Before you came, they were took care of it.
#12HeroZPosted 2/12/2013 12:54:35 AM
DarkAres_02 posted...
She punches Chrom in the face.

That's good enough for me.

---
Xbox GT and Steam ID: BlazeHero
#13AsianSuperman(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 12:57:47 AM
TakayaNoriko posted...

I don't get your attempt with sarcasm given you just define, in simple terms, what "canon" is.

Either English is a second language for you or you thought that "canon" meant "historical", which would be pretty sad. :-\
---
Yep! Superman beat Goku. Love 'em both, but anyone who thinks Goku could beat a planet lifter is in pure denial.
PSN: SeiMikazuki - Dragon's Dogma Pawn - Ryu
#14Sentinel07Posted 2/12/2013 1:01:16 AM
Quite frankly, I'm still surprised that IS went and put ChromxSumia in the opening cinematic like that.

You'd think that they would normally try to keep that fact obscure as to keep such a thing open to individual interpretation.
#15KingofDeceit666Posted 2/12/2013 1:04:04 AM
TakayaNoriko posted...

Make your not knowing what "canon" is more obvious, please.
---
http://tinyurl.com/a8lyhvl
#16Stefan1277Posted 2/12/2013 1:04:52 AM
DarkAres_02 posted...

This. So much.

Also, we must consider who are the ones denying it. Remember there's anime fans playing this, and they are quite obsessive when it comes to relationships and who they would like to see to pair up... hence all the bad fan fiction polluting the internet. No need to be so negative about them though, just remember you can't go against an obsessive fan.
---
I'm a ninja. (You can't see me)
http://colorslive.com/author.php?page=1&id=38434
#17AsianSuperman(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 1:11:17 AM
Stefan1277 posted...
DarkAres_02 posted...

This. So much.

Also, we must consider who are the ones denying it. Remember there's anime fans playing this, and they are quite obsessive when it comes to relationships and who they would like to see to pair up... hence all the bad fan fiction polluting the internet. No need to be so negative about them though, just remember you can't go against an obsessive fan.

I figured it would be that sort of fan. The socially awkward ones who are semi-gifted albeit, delusional writers who can't seem to form real relationships.

They're easy pickin' for me and my fiancee at Comic Con here in NYC. :-)
---
Yep! Superman beat Goku. Love 'em both, but anyone who thinks Goku could beat a planet lifter is in pure denial.
PSN: SeiMikazuki - Dragon's Dogma Pawn - Ryu
#18PentaoPosted 2/12/2013 1:41:56 AM
I think more people would be inclined to consider Chrom x Sumia a powerful canon pairing if their S rank support had more to do with just Sumia making Chrom pies <_<.
---
"Religion keeps pressing B when we try to evolve." - pirategeorge"
[Pokemon White FC: 3568 1441 4376 (Pentao)]
#19darkness1018Posted 2/12/2013 1:49:37 AM
Canon or not, Sumia just doesnt "fit" well with Chrom which is why i married her to my character. I like Sumia though, just not for Chrom.
---
PSN: nightwing2099 (PS3 & PS Vita)
3DS XL FC: 1693-0734-3733
#20maiminasePosted 2/12/2013 1:50:29 AM
Oh that punch makes me feel good.
---
Show me your moves!
PSN: Loreles