So people who deny that Sumia is Chrom's canonical wife..

#51Orochimaru024Posted 2/12/2013 9:02:56 AM
MSN 04 Sazabi posted...
Orochimaru024 posted...

Yeah, no. Ive been on other forum sites for a while and this is the first time ive heard this one which is coincidentally the same acronyms as "quit ****ing talking* when someone makes a comment that they strongly disagree with.

Check urban dictionary

Did you? The acronym you're talking about all has as many down votes as up votes, and it's nearly at the bottom of the most page. Seems like the forums you go to are the ones that use it in an obscure manner.

Suppose so, theyre mainly from MMO's where theres constant raging 10 y/o's so i wont disagree. But as you can see my karma, im obviously not new to the internet and honestly i should have triple karma but i retired from this site for quite a while, but i digress. Too much controversy here over a stupid acronym.
---
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motomu_Toriyama
#52Segmented OdinPosted 2/12/2013 11:16:01 AM
MetaXzero posted...
I'll admit the pie thing is a bit overstated, but I still like them together. Most of FE's S support is silly anyway. Since they wait until the S rank to develop a romance, it always comes off rushed and silly. Isn't there one pairing that happens because the 2 want to explore the "mystery" of childbirth?.

Just remember the support conversations are just snippets of their relationship. Oh and that FE is still not a dating sim.

I definitely agree with this. While I understand the reason for only having romance in S-supports, it does throw gradual relationship buildup out of the window.

AngelPeach posted...
What seals it as my close second though is the beginning of chapter 3. Think about it, if it wasn't for Sumia at that point, the story may have gone a bit differently.

If Chrom can't handle four arrows with his defense at that time, then he deserves what is coming. Yes, I know about gameplay and story segregation, but things like that still make me laugh.

"Average Archer only does like one damage to Chrom, no big deal"
"OH NO EVERYONE CHROM IS GOING TO DIEEEE"
"Wait, no he isn-"
"DON'T WORRY CHROM, I SAVED YOU WITH THIS WILD BEAST I RANDOMLY DOMESTICATED."
#53ISF_Lmaokai_TMHPosted 2/12/2013 11:25:29 AM
Cordelia can just be Chrom's canonical mistress/rape stalker.
---
IGN: Wolf Beil / Nemichthyidae
http://www.youtube.com/user/Lmaokai
#54Ame_no_MurakumoPosted 2/12/2013 11:29:45 AM
darkness1018 posted...
Canon or not, Sumia just doesnt "fit" well with Chrom which is why i married her to my character. I like Sumia though, just not for Chrom.

I did too, but I regretted it almost immediately. It's annoying whenever Sumia picks up an item on the battle field, and is all "I can't wait to show Chrom". It's like hey wait a minute....
---
Playing: Guild Wars 2, Fire Emblem: Awakening, and Tales of the Abyss | youtube.com/KnightSaziel
Steam: KnightSaziel | 3DS FC: 5456-0205-3948
#55Zio_DynePosted 2/12/2013 11:32:05 AM
Best FanFiction ever.

Where are people getting this idea that it was fanfiction? I was simply paraphrasing their conversation :o
Okay, so maybe it slightly deviated from the script after the 2nd line, but still. True to the source!
#56SwordustPosted 2/12/2013 11:44:06 AM
Segmented Odin posted...
MetaXzero posted...
I'll admit the pie thing is a bit overstated, but I still like them together. Most of FE's S support is silly anyway. Since they wait until the S rank to develop a romance, it always comes off rushed and silly. Isn't there one pairing that happens because the 2 want to explore the "mystery" of childbirth?.

Just remember the support conversations are just snippets of their relationship. Oh and that FE is still not a dating sim.

I definitely agree with this. While I understand the reason for only having romance in S-supports, it does throw gradual relationship buildup out of the window.

I think it would have worked out fine if they weren't forced into engagement five seconds after their confession in their S rank. If it were solely a confession of love, it'd be more natural.
#57NextgrandcrossPosted 2/12/2013 3:12:59 PM
Canon I guess would be too strong of a word to use, i would rather say "Strongly Implied"

...lol, I just beat the game, went to the Theatre thing and the scene which Sumia rescues Chrom is called "Lovebirds".

Boy they really were implying those too, pies or no pies.