Avatar can marry *anyone* right?

#1qwertyman2002Posted 2/12/2013 9:00:03 AM
I'm planning a "family" run and utilizing Chrom and Avatar will give me 6 directly related family members if I can have Avatar marry a child of someone else's.
---
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v36/qwertyman/caterpie.gif
Hey look, it's qwertyman2002, let's read his posts!
#2ZerostremeX3Posted 2/12/2013 9:01:12 AM
Yep, no one of the opposite gender is safe from MU.
---
Signature Temporarily Unavailable
#3UmuruPosted 2/12/2013 9:02:34 AM
That can work. You can marry Chrom's kid (as the male avatar) or Lissa's kid (as the female avatar) and still have Morgan.
#4Cheesepower5Posted 2/12/2013 9:02:47 AM
Not anyone.

Any character from either generation of the opposite sex. No SpotPass or DLC marriage except Aversa, Gangrel, Walhart and Parion.

I think you're good.
---
Official Naga Raja of the SMT IV board.
Currently playing: Catherine and Far Cry 3
#5Soanevalcke6Posted 2/12/2013 9:04:05 AM
Cheesepower5 posted...
Not anyone.

Any character from either generation of the opposite sex. No SpotPass or DLC marriage except Aversa, Gangrel, Walhart and Parion.

I think you're good.

and Emm
---
They made a moon base to survey my standards but they have yet to make visual contact.
PSN/NNID/Steam: Soanevalcke6 // http://www.backloggery.com/soanevalcke6
#6UmuruPosted 2/12/2013 9:04:59 AM
Cheesepower5 posted...
Not anyone.

I think you're good.

Anyone that isn't an einherjar, anyway. Who wants to marry an image summoned from a card, anyway? :P
#7DunnoBroPosted 2/12/2013 9:06:48 AM
Umuru posted...
Cheesepower5 posted...
Not anyone.

I think you're good.

Anyone that isn't an einherjar, anyway. Who wants to marry an image summoned from a card, anyway? :P

Me. 3d girls are yucky.
---
>Implying I don't actually know
#8qwertyman2002(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 9:06:53 AM
Sounds kosher

Galeforce and Rightful King for everyone!
---
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v36/qwertyman/caterpie.gif
Hey look, it's qwertyman2002, let's read his posts!
#9eduard_3000Posted 2/12/2013 9:09:46 AM
Umuru posted...
Cheesepower5 posted...
Not anyone.

I think you're good.

You underestimate the human race....
---
[::[__]::]
[+[__]::] its a DS :)
#10steelergrizzPosted 2/12/2013 10:00:57 AM(edited)
Unless I'm not clear on what you're considering "family," you can actually have 8, not 6. Chrom and a male avatar have a kid linked to them, and if you pick wives with kids, that makes 8.

For me, chrom + sumia yields lucina and Cynthia, me and Cordelia yields severa and Morgan.

Or am I missing some other criteria in your idea?

Edit: well, even if you use direct family members, you can still get 8. Chrom and wife = lucina and wife's child, marry avatar to Lissa, get Morgan and owain.

And wasn't maribelle related? Or are you not counting spouses aside from mu?
---
"If it took more than one shot, you weren't using a Jakobs!" - Ben Franklin