Fire Emblem Q&A Thread

#1StreetPasWantrPosted 2/12/2013 3:52:23 PM
Ask and answer questions about this game! For example:

"Does X make Y child?"
"Who's the final boss?"
"Who's the Jeigan in this game?"
"How do you reclass?"
"How do you clear Chapter 1 on Lunatic Classic?"

Seriously though, that last question needs some answering. Also, PUT THE GODDAMN SPOILERS IN THE GODDAMN SPOILER BOXES!!!

So, lets start!
---
I hate my name. Pretend it's something really cool until 2023. Hopefully, I'll have a "compelling" reason by then.
#2bcoulter1994Posted 2/12/2013 3:56:01 PM
jeigen? was he in a japan only game? cus ive played all the american released ones and am drawing a complete blank.
#3jonnovision1Posted 2/12/2013 3:58:44 PM
bcoulter1994 posted...
jeigen? was he in a japan only game? cus ive played all the american released ones and am drawing a complete blank.

he's in Shadow Dragon, which was localized... he's originally in the very first Fire Emblem though.
---
"Reinforcements? I am the Reinforcements."
PKMN Black FC: 0261 9500 8363
#4StreetPasWantr(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 4:02:15 PM
bcoulter1994 posted...

Jeigan refers to a super strong unit that steals EXP. it's a FE stereotype. Frederick is a Jeigan.
---
I hate my name. Pretend it's something really cool until 2023. Hopefully, I'll have a "compelling" reason by then.
#5ZakielKugelPosted 2/12/2013 4:04:04 PM
StreetPasWantr posted...
"How do you clear Chapter 1 on Lunatic Classic?" !

By using a minimal amount of strategy and having a minimal amount of luck.
#6jonnovision1Posted 2/12/2013 4:23:02 PM(edited)
StreetPasWantr posted...
bcoulter1994 posted...

Jeigan refers to a super strong unit that steals EXP. it's a FE stereotype. Frederick is a Jeigan.

Frederick's an Oifey, which is similar to a Jeigan but actually has good growths.

there hasn't been a true Jeigan since 7 or 8.
---
"Reinforcements? I am the Reinforcements."
PKMN Black FC: 0261 9500 8363
#7bladedaxePosted 2/12/2013 4:22:34 PM
What are some good tips to give a person that's about to start a Lunatic run?
---
You get the option to skip the tutorial stuff, so you'll start right at the balls. - Jabodie
#8StreetPasWantr(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 4:25:42 PM
bladedaxe posted...
What are some good tips to give a person that's about to start a Lunatic run?

Try and try again. Look to see what the A.I. does in different situation and figure out their patterns. Of course, this is coming from the guy that can't pass the 2nd map. >.< Still looking for ACTUAL help.
---
#9SlashReturnsPosted 2/12/2013 4:28:10 PM
ZakielKugel posted...
StreetPasWantr posted...
"How do you clear Chapter 1 on Lunatic Classic?" !

By using a minimal amount of strategy and having a minimal amount of luck.

Honestly this.

Give Fred Bronze Sword and Pair Chrom to him and hightail everyone else NE.
Fort.
???.
Profit.
---
3DS Friend Code: 2466-1384-6130
#10SupremeZeroPosted 2/12/2013 4:29:36 PM
StreetPasWantr posted...
bcoulter1994 posted...

Frederick's an Oifey, which is similar to a Jeigan but actually has good growths.

there hasn't been a true Jeigan since 7 or 8.

7. Seth was definitely another Oifey.
---
There's always hope for better things in life. But you can't let anything, friend, lover, God himself, be your hope. You have to be your own hope.