"This game sucks I need to pay for DLC to grind"

#1Blow_My_MindPosted 2/12/2013 7:39:11 PM
No you don't, you get the Streetpass Bonus Teams, preferably Karel and you level on that.

Good day sirs, just trying to prove a point.
---
Animal Crossing 3DS please.
#2SupremeZeroPosted 2/12/2013 7:40:09 PM
Theoretically, this should be obvious, but apparently not.

Why Karel, anyway?
---
There's always hope for better things in life. But you can't let anything, friend, lover, God himself, be your hope. You have to be your own hope.
#3Blow_My_Mind(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 7:41:14 PM
SupremeZero posted...
Theoretically, this should be obvious, but apparently not.

Why Karel, anyway?

I dunno, found him the easiest but most rewarding. I can pair a fresh unit with like my Wyvern Lord Panne or MU and get fast levels. The Nergal one is damn hard, like a few of the Promoted level 20s.
---
Animal Crossing 3DS please.
#4BhelliumPosted 2/12/2013 8:01:17 PM
It's not that you can't grind it's that the DLC makes grinding stupid easy and fast. IE the best kind of grinding.

Not that I don't agree. I'm grinding cuz I like having my superkids but it is by no means necessary or enjoyable, anyone complaining about overall quality based on that is nuts.
---
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.
#5EricxcPosted 2/12/2013 8:01:59 PM
Why do people say they can grind on these teams?

They only give me like, 1xp per kill.
---
:3
#6Neo_W_CPosted 2/12/2013 8:03:28 PM
Ericxc posted...

Impossibru. The minimum is 8xp per kill.
#7Shadow Stalker XPosted 2/12/2013 8:05:45 PM
Ericxc posted...

Are you playing on Lunatic? I heard before that the StreetPass teams there give only that much. Otherwise, your characters are probably too high a level to get a lot of experience from them.
---
Stop reading my sig, you are wasting time doing so.
#8ZaishiPosted 2/12/2013 8:05:47 PM
Spotpass.

Ericxc posted...

I believe the minimum is 8. My avatar went 20 into tact, 17 into grandmaster and is now 11 into dark flier and is still getting like 16 exp per kill off enemies on Keral's team.
#9Articflame7Posted 2/12/2013 8:19:52 PM
You only get 1xp per kill for Bonus Teams on lunatic but you get full xp for DLCs.
#10DearSBravoPosted 2/12/2013 8:27:32 PM
I only used the DLC to grab Marth and never touched it after. I found it too annoying that the NPCs are trying to help you out, they steal too much exp for me want to try it again.