Will we see another Fire emblem on 3ds?

#11Perfect ZPosted 2/13/2013 11:16:24 AM
Don't see why not. It's a new engine after all, and they clearly won't be using it for the Wii U crossover, so another 3ds game is likely. The GBA engine got three games, the Radiance one two, the FE1/3 remakes got two... So one other game for this engine seems extremely likely.
---
"Five hearts united as one!"
"..."
#12BufkusPosted 2/13/2013 11:21:34 AM
I doubt it. This game was designed to be the end-all be-all FE game, with the DLC option allowing them to continue to expand it further. I think they're more likely to keep releasing major DLC than create a brand new game.

Also most of the team will probably focus on FE x SMT which probably won't come out for 2-3 years.
#13imthestuntmanPosted 2/13/2013 11:22:29 AM
between this and animal crossing the system already will equal the ds. well not entirely true. heartgold was on the ds.
#14Perfect ZPosted 2/13/2013 11:23:47 AM
Bufkus posted...
I doubt it. This game was designed to be the end-all be-all FE game, with the DLC option allowing them to continue to expand it further. I think they're more likely to keep releasing major DLC than create a brand new game.

They've stopped the DLC in Japan since November though and haven't announced anything yet. I think the development team has moved on. the SMT x FE game is a co-production, so they likely can leave some staff to make another game with this engine for the 3DS.
---
"Five hearts united as one!"
"..."
#15swongqPosted 2/15/2013 11:13:55 AM
Perfect Z posted...
Bufkus posted...

They've stopped the DLC in Japan since November though and haven't announced anything yet. I think the development team has moved on. the SMT x FE game is a co-production, so they likely can leave some staff to make another game with this engine for the 3DS.

Roughly how many DLCs did they make? Just wanted to know how much to budget.
#16maiminasePosted 2/15/2013 11:42:16 AM
3DS has so much more potential with games like these. If anything I'd welcome more 3DS FE titles for sure.
---
Show me your moves!
PSN: Loreles
#17AzN_KiRbY890Posted 2/15/2013 11:45:01 AM
Would rather have one on the Wii U
---
Fire Emblem + Little Busters = :)
#18ShadowRaskolnikPosted 2/15/2013 11:51:12 AM
I hope it'll be like the prvious Fire Emblem games which all had at least one sequel (barring Sacred Stones). I would love to see IS further the relationship aspect of the game along with making whatever slight improvements the first game lacked.