Everyone would hate Thracia 776 if it had been localized

#1MozillaFennekinPosted 2/13/2013 12:03:49 PM
Five words: SNES game released in 2000
---
We can definitely do this!
#2DarkAres_02Posted 2/13/2013 12:05:07 PM
Yeah, I feel like it's one of those "I played it when most people didn't and therefore can say it's amazing with few people calling me out on it" type of games.

Like I mean, I'm sure it's decent, but if the ratings of Holy War VS my experience playing it is anything to go by...it's probably very overrated.
---
Waiting for: SMT x Fire Emblem, Pandora's Tower, and The Last of Us
Official Relm Arrowny of the Dissidia 012: Duodecim boards
#3BhelliumPosted 2/13/2013 12:05:24 PM
hmm

do acronyms count as a single word? or a number that is pronounced as two?
---
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.
#4MonkeyShamanPosted 2/13/2013 12:07:55 PM
If you listen to the fans of any series, every Japanese-only game is a masterpiece.
#5PKRockin531Posted 2/13/2013 12:08:46 PM
I genuinely enjoy it in a "Wow what sadist designed the maps in this game." That and it keeps you on your toes in its variety
---
www.youtube.com/user/PKLucas531
#6Soanevalcke6Posted 2/13/2013 12:11:46 PM
MonkeyShaman posted...
If you listen to the fans of any series, every Japanese-only game is a masterpiece.

People don't like Thracia because it's Japanese Only, otherwise we wouldn't have a translation Patch. We like it because it's the most well designed game in the series.
---
They made a moon base to survey my standards but they have yet to make visual contact.
PSN/NNID/Steam: Soanevalcke6 // http://www.backloggery.com/soanevalcke6
#7Master_TothoPosted 2/13/2013 12:13:28 PM
Yeah, just like Link to the Past is terrible!

Oh wait.
---
FC: 2320 - 6163 - 8730
#8supershyguy65Posted 2/13/2013 12:13:32 PM
Soanevalcke6 posted...
MonkeyShaman posted...

People don't like Thracia because it's Japanese Only, otherwise we wouldn't have a translation Patch. We like it because it's the most well designed game in the series.

Because having a unit that must talk to a recruitable character being fatigued is well designed.
#9BufkusPosted 2/13/2013 12:15:49 PM
supershyguy65 posted...
Soanevalcke6 posted...
MonkeyShaman posted...

Because having a unit that must talk to a recruitable character being fatigued is well designed.

What the heck are you crying about?

The fatigue system was one of the best ideas ever. It allowed you to carefully consider what units you were bringing, and it also allowed you to use more than just your top 12 units every map.
#10Soanevalcke6Posted 2/13/2013 12:16:43 PM
supershyguy65 posted...
Soanevalcke6 posted...
MonkeyShaman posted...

You Rotate your Units out before they get fatigued so you don't get into that situation.
---
They made a moon base to survey my standards but they have yet to make visual contact.
PSN/NNID/Steam: Soanevalcke6 // http://www.backloggery.com/soanevalcke6