marriage question

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: metrokard

metrokard
3 years ago#1
can any character marry anyone from the opposite sex and still have a kid? or are there only certain marriages that give you a kid?

User Info: MyzticRedPanda

MyzticRedPanda
3 years ago#2
Bumper cars
Regardless of warnings the future doesn't scare me at all

User Info: jonnovision1

jonnovision1
3 years ago#3
all of the characters that can marry will end up with a child regardless of who they married, the only exception is when children marry other children.
"Reinforcements? I am the Reinforcements."
PKMN Black FC: 0261 9500 8363

metrokard
3 years ago#4
well i found this list is this like how the marrage is supposed to be? or is this suggested marrage list

User Info: Kouban

Kouban
3 years ago#5
Each child is attached to a character. When THOSE characters marry, the marriage results in a child or children. If characters that don't have a child attached marry(IE Second gen characters marrying second gen characters), there will be no children.

metrokard
3 years ago#6
http://oyster.ignimgs.com/mediawiki/apis.ign.com/fire-emblem-awakening/thumb/9/97/FEMarriage_zpsfe8abee4_English-names.jpg/468px-FEMarriage_zpsfe8abee4_English-names.jpg opps sorr forgot to post the image

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived