Is it worth it to reclass Nah back to Mercenary at this point?

#1SyncyesPosted 2/14/2013 12:28:59 AM
Right now she's a Lvl 8 Hero with maxed everything but RES (since Donny was her Dad <3) and I just realized I forgot to get her Armsthrift way back when and just....

Ugh her stats are going to go down so much with those caps though....

Ajfakljfla;

Worth it or no? :/
#2gamezrochardPosted 2/14/2013 12:30:14 AM
It'll fix itself eventually. If luck can guarantee not using a sweet weapon, I say go for it.
---
Quoting the Topic Creator's original post is stupid and redundant.
I'm here for intelligent arguments or flaming. It's your job to decipher which.
#3spyke252Posted 2/14/2013 12:31:09 AM
Armsthrift is THE most important skill in the game.
Besides, Merc's caps are good enough to grind pretty much anything, anyway.
Unless you're doing a no-grinding playthrough (and even then, maybe!) I'd recommend you demote after finishing hero.
#4LightHawKnightPosted 2/14/2013 12:33:05 AM
Wouldn't hurt, but it really isn't that necessary if you want her back into Manakete form.
---
The Official Odin of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
"You know how confusing the whole good-evil concept is for me."
#5raindroprosesPosted 2/14/2013 12:39:03 AM
Yeah, I was going to say I don't think Armsthrift would work on the dragonstones if you were going back to Manakete. Not sure if you were intending on that though :)
#6LightHawKnightPosted 2/14/2013 12:39:35 AM
raindroproses posted...
Yeah, I was going to say I don't think Armsthrift would work on the dragonstones if you were going back to Manakete. Not sure if you were intending on that though :)

They probably work, but they are not that unique that it matters. Unless of course it is the + dragonstones... Hrmm, actually....
---
#7raindroprosesPosted 2/14/2013 12:41:19 AM
Hmmm... you think so? I know I heard it doesn't work on tomes, so I wasn't sure if it'd work on dragonstones or items like that either.
#8LightHawKnightPosted 2/14/2013 12:43:14 AM
raindroproses posted...
Hmmm... you think so? I know I heard it doesn't work on tomes, so I wasn't sure if it'd work on dragonstones or items like that either.

Where the hell did you hear that crap? It works on tomes. Never tried it on a dragonstone, but I am sure it does as well. As armsthrift works on weapons, and a stone is a weapon. Though not sure about staves.
---
#9Syncyes(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 12:44:48 AM
raindroproses posted...

I'm pretty sure it works on tomes actually, cause my Morgan has been using the same basic Flux tome for literally...ever xD
#10jonnovision1Posted 2/14/2013 12:46:11 AM
raindroproses posted...

it does, Fire Emblem treats tomes just as any other weapon.
---
"Reinforcements? I am the Reinforcements."
PKMN Black FC: 0261 9500 8363