Is it worth it to reclass Nah back to Mercenary at this point?

#11raindroprosesPosted 2/14/2013 12:47:48 AM
LightHawKnight posted...
Where the hell did you hear that crap? It works on tomes. Never tried it on a dragonstone, but I am sure it does as well. As armsthrift works on weapons, and a stone is a weapon. Though not sure about staves.

LOL another user on this board, and no one refuted them so I figured it was true. Someone said it'd make the game crazy if you could just use it on Nosferatu so the game was programmed so it wasn't possible to work on tomes.

I guess... it does? News to me, but that's pretty good news :)
#12Syncyes(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 12:49:10 AM
I actually am not sure about whether or not to reclass her back to Manakete or not, tbh, just because Dragonstones aren't quite as versatile as other classes weapons (ie my Donny is out there with Armsthrift and a max MT Brave Sword soloing all the things ._.)
#13LightHawKnightPosted 2/14/2013 12:51:09 AM
Syncyes posted...
I actually am not sure about whether or not to reclass her back to Manakete or not, tbh, just because Dragonstones aren't quite as versatile as other classes weapons (ie my Donny is out there with Armsthrift and a max MT Brave Sword soloing all the things ._.)

Dragonstones have 2 range and based off of strength. Which makes them very very useful. My Nah is just murdering everything with a regular old dragon stone. Though she is often paried with Morgan who is also murdering everything with a fully forged killing bow with max mt and leftovers on crit.
---
The Official Odin of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
"You know how confusing the whole good-evil concept is for me."
#14Syncyes(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 12:53:35 AM
LightHawKnight posted...
Syncyes posted...

Dragonstones have 2 range and based off of strength. Which makes them very very useful. My Nah is just murdering everything with a regular old dragon stone. Though she is often paried with Morgan who is also murdering everything with a fully forged killing bow with max mt and leftovers on crit.

My only problem with having her end as a Manakete is that classes SKL/SPD caps :P
#15LightHawKnightPosted 2/14/2013 12:55:23 AM
Syncyes posted...
LightHawKnight posted...
Syncyes posted...

My only problem with having her end as a Manakete is that classes SKL/SPD caps :P

When she is almost capable of one shotting most stuff with the insane attack and having pair up to fix up spd and skill it doesn't matter that much. And Manaketes are too awesome for me to not use.
---
The Official Odin of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
"You know how confusing the whole good-evil concept is for me."
#16Syncyes(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 12:58:36 AM
LightHawKnight posted...
Syncyes posted...
LightHawKnight posted...
Syncyes posted...

When she is almost capable of one shotting most stuff with the insane attack and having pair up to fix up spd and skill it doesn't matter that much. And Manaketes are too awesome for me to not use.

Ha, you're probably right xD This FE's propensity for min/maxing is killing me mentally, I think. I'm just optimizing like crazy over here ._.;