Marriage Poll: Day IV - Cordelia

#31Three_Leaf_IvyPosted 2/14/2013 11:29:12 PM
Dragunov_Zero posted...
I married Cordelia because I liked her appearance, her diligence and loyalty. However, her S-Support felt really hollow because it made me feel like I was a cheap replacement to Chrom especially when she decided to omit the fact that he was her first love near the end and said stuff like 'oh I accept your marriage proposal' and 'I love you more than anyone else' in a way that I found to be half-hearted.

This is exactly why I reset and reconsidered after going through the same. You should see her S-rank conversation with Frederick.
---
What?! Oh, let me turn my music down. Yeah, cool... I'm listening.
Tales of Graces f cooking recipe spreadsheet: http://bit.ly/ToGfRecipes
#32bleachedsnowPosted 2/14/2013 11:33:47 PM
For some reason, I can't get Cordelia to support with anyone. So she's single for now :X
#33joossaPosted 2/14/2013 11:39:12 PM
MonkeyShaman posted...
I had her marry Freddy, but I regret it after seeing their S rank conversation.

I paired her with Frederick too and they're at A-level support. So far, their conversations haven't been anything really special.
---
"I spent the spring with my Pokemon. Then summer, fall and winter... Then spring came again."
-Sage Jeffrey
#34NoPayneNoGainPosted 2/15/2013 12:05:58 AM
Gregor, and from the sound of things I'm glad I went with it since it's probably the only option where she finally gets over Chrom and actually developed sincere feelings for her partner.
---
This is what happens when most of your male population spanks it to cartoons instead of trying to actually get laid-BigDan on Japan's population decline
#35OmegChosenPosted 2/15/2013 12:11:37 AM
NoPayneNoGain posted...
Gregor, and from the sound of things I'm glad I went with it since it's probably the only option where she finally gets over Chrom and actually developed sincere feelings for her partner.

How do you mean? Does she come right out and say she's over Chrom or something?
#36chaoshadouPosted 2/15/2013 12:17:17 AM
So I was right when I thought it was Chrom she was always talking about, but wtf, why can't she marry Chrom? Any particular reason why they wouldn't allow it? It was the main reason I held off so long on giving Chrom supports with other girls...
---
Awesome series, please support the VN ps3 localization http://petitiononline.com/umineko1/petition.html
http://www.facebook.com/OperationGoldenLand
#37NoPayneNoGainPosted 2/15/2013 12:41:19 AM(edited)
I'll go ahead and spoiler the jist of it since I've already said too much:

Their C-A supports consist of her getting romantic advice from Gregor, whom gives it out in typical Gregor fashion, and dealing with the fallout of her blundering when she takes it way too far, and Gergor lamenting how he doesn't have a shot with someone like her.

In the S support she goes to him and says she's finally ready to tell "him" how she truly feels, and gives the speech to Gregor. He laughs abd asks her why shes telling him and not the man she is in love with, to which she responds "I just did." She then admits that she originally sought someone else but over time she ended up falling in love with him instead.

---
This is what happens when most of your male population spanks it to cartoons instead of trying to actually get laid-BigDan on Japan's population decline
#38OmegChosenPosted 2/15/2013 12:54:25 AM
NoPayneNoGain posted...

Their C-A supports consist of her getting romantic advice from Gregor, whom gives it out in typical Gregor fashion, and dealing with the fallout of her blundering when she takes it way too far, and Gergor lamenting how he doesn't have a shot with someone like her.

In the S support she goes to him and says she's finally ready to tell "him" how she truly feels, and gives the speech to Gregor. He laughs abd asks her why shes telling him and not the man she is in love with, to which she responds "I just did." She then admits that she originally sought someone else but over time she ended up falling in love with him instead.

That seems nice. Personally, I don't need a scene where she comes right out and says she's over him. Cordelia doesn't seem the type to just "settle" for someone, so when she accepts a marriage proposal it's because she genuinely loves the person.
#39RaltriosPosted 2/15/2013 12:59:18 AM
OmegChosen posted...
NoPayneNoGain posted...

That seems nice. Personally, I don't need a scene where she comes right out and says she's over him. Cordelia doesn't seem the type to just "settle" for someone, so when she accepts a marriage proposal it's because she genuinely loves the person.

It still feels like she's just 'settling' for the MU, though.

I was so intent on marrying her because I fell in love with her design during the Nintendo previews, but when I watched that scene after saving beforehand... I haven't been able to solidify it.
Now I want to wait and see what Lucina's is like.

y u no love me, Cordelia? ;__;
---
3DS FC: 3050 - 7604 - 7991
#40OmegChosenPosted 2/15/2013 1:16:59 AM
Raltrios posted...
It still feels like she's just 'settling' for the MU, though.

I was so intent on marrying her because I fell in love with her design during the Nintendo previews, but when I watched that scene after saving beforehand... I haven't been able to solidify it.
Now I want to wait and see what Lucina's is like.

y u no love me, Cordelia? ;__;

To each their own I suppose. I found the scene to be fine and I like that it seemed more serious than the others, like "leave me and I'll kill you in your sleep" Tharja or "this ring is HUGE" Lissa or "I might love you more than money some day" Anna.

"Thank you. I thought nothing could warm my heart again. I shall love you above all others. For the rest of my days." is pretty good in comparison.