I wish there were more boobs in this game

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. I wish there were more boobs in this game
3 years ago#1
There's a reason I have Cordelia and Tharja always deployed. I just wish there was more eye candy. And the females wore less armor.
3 years ago#2
Thank you for telling us. We are so happy to know your innermost desires. Thank you kindly.
There's always hope for better things in life. But you can't let anything, friend, lover, God himself, be your hope. You have to be your own hope.
3 years ago#3
People like you are why I hate Korean MMOs. I freaking DESPISE 'Female' armor. Thankfully, Fire Emblem as a series has never pandered to the 'Better Armor Covers Less' crap that saturates the industry.

What is wrong with having a strong and competent female character that isn't born just to be a sex object for perverse males?
3 years ago#4
Class Change to Dark Mage/Sorcerer.
Micaiah.
Think a NEXT will save you from BETA? Think again.
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8572968/1/Project-Ignition
3 years ago#5
There's always Libra.
3 years ago#6
There will be fanservice in a couple DLC if that's your thing I guess...plus Aversa has a pretty good "personality"
- Taro Tanaka signing out
Black 2 FC: 4170-2789-5384
3 years ago#7
People like you are why I hate Korean MMOs. I freaking DESPISE 'Female' armor. Thankfully, Fire Emblem as a series has never pandered to the 'Better Armor Covers Less' crap that saturates the industry.

What is wrong with having a strong and competent female character that isn't born just to be a sex object for perverse males?

*glances at DLC characters, Tharja/generic dark mage outfit, and Myrmidon/Swordmasters in the past*
There's always hope for better things in life. But you can't let anything, friend, lover, God himself, be your hope. You have to be your own hope.
3 years ago#8
Miriel is the most scantidly clad female in the game.
Raiden: NRAGH why is I no loved?
Big Boss: You need to find a more political solution...tasty.
3 years ago#9
Fire Emblem needs the exact opposite of this garbage.

Thracia got it right with sensible and badass female character designs.

http://serenesforest.net/media/fe5illust/l/machyua.jpg
3 years ago#10
Luminozero posted...

They can be strong and competent; I would just prefer they be strong and competent with cleavage.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. I wish there were more boobs in this game

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived