I wish there were more boobs in this game

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. I wish there were more boobs in this game
3 years ago#1
There's a reason I have Cordelia and Tharja always deployed. I just wish there was more eye candy. And the females wore less armor.
3 years ago#2
Thank you for telling us. We are so happy to know your innermost desires. Thank you kindly.
---
There's always hope for better things in life. But you can't let anything, friend, lover, God himself, be your hope. You have to be your own hope.
3 years ago#3
People like you are why I hate Korean MMOs. I freaking DESPISE 'Female' armor. Thankfully, Fire Emblem as a series has never pandered to the 'Better Armor Covers Less' crap that saturates the industry.

What is wrong with having a strong and competent female character that isn't born just to be a sex object for perverse males?
3 years ago#4
Class Change to Dark Mage/Sorcerer.
Micaiah.
---
Think a NEXT will save you from BETA? Think again.
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8572968/1/Project-Ignition
3 years ago#5
There's always Libra.
3 years ago#6
There will be fanservice in a couple DLC if that's your thing I guess...plus Aversa has a pretty good "personality"
---
- Taro Tanaka signing out
Black 2 FC: 4170-2789-5384
3 years ago#7
People like you are why I hate Korean MMOs. I freaking DESPISE 'Female' armor. Thankfully, Fire Emblem as a series has never pandered to the 'Better Armor Covers Less' crap that saturates the industry.

What is wrong with having a strong and competent female character that isn't born just to be a sex object for perverse males?

*glances at DLC characters, Tharja/generic dark mage outfit, and Myrmidon/Swordmasters in the past*
---
There's always hope for better things in life. But you can't let anything, friend, lover, God himself, be your hope. You have to be your own hope.
3 years ago#8
Miriel is the most scantidly clad female in the game.
---
Raiden: NRAGH why is I no loved?
Big Boss: You need to find a more political solution...tasty.
3 years ago#9
Fire Emblem needs the exact opposite of this garbage.

Thracia got it right with sensible and badass female character designs.

http://serenesforest.net/media/fe5illust/l/machyua.jpg
3 years ago#10
Luminozero posted...

They can be strong and competent; I would just prefer they be strong and competent with cleavage.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. I wish there were more boobs in this game

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived