Gamestop sold my copy!! Lmao

#21KittenLinaPosted 2/15/2013 12:23:01 PM
tw1g_007 posted...
TC PM me if you want to buy a copy. I have only 2 physical copies left for roughly $200 bucks. Get to me quickly before I sell them on ebay though (have sold 4 so far).

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trksid=p5197.m570.l1313&_nkw=Fire+Emblem%3A+Awakening&_sacat=0&_from=R40

I'm sorry, but I hate it when people lie. Go away.
---
Currently playing: Runescape, BL 2 (PS3), BO2 (PS3), Diablo III, SH, BoM (Vita)
The Official Succubus of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
#22MadDewgPosted 2/15/2013 1:26:09 PM
RAPTall1 posted...
*Shrug* I got a call from my Gamestop, but they've always been a great store with very knowledgeable employees. Sorry to those with GSs with bad employees.

This. I pre-ordered on the 30th (was able to do it online for in-store pick up when it was available on this day for a short time period), got the call that it was in on the 6th, picked it and my art book up like 30 minutes after I got the call and was out the place no problems. I was always able to get my pre-order bonuses and rare games for cheap (like path of radiance on gamecube and radiant dawn compared to the rip off prices from 3rd party sellers on amazon/stupid prices on ebay) from gamestop in the past =/

Sucks for those who have crappy gamestops. *Also what is up with these special people that think getting rid of used games is somehow a good thing? Must really is looking forward to getting butt ****** by these companies who would never most likely ever drop the price of their digital and physical games if competition for them don't exist.*
---
GTag:MadDogg730 PSN:lMadDogg Playin' bayonetta, fire emblem awakening, one piece pirate warriors, borderlands 2, rogue galaxy, fire emblem radiant dawn, dust:
#23violentvitoPosted 2/15/2013 1:45:55 PM
First whoever thinks getting rid of used games benefits anyone but certain Publishers are complete fools. Good companies whose games retain their value will not benefit in anyway from this, nor gamers, and not stores. When I buy a used game some of that money went to the person who bought it new, they take that money and buy get a new game. They now have enough for a new game, I got a game I couldn't afford new, the store made money, the game companies profitted from the new game sale. Wins all around, eliminate new games and you have the guy keep the game and not have enough from another game while I don't either. lose all around, except the first company who stayed the same either way. How could anyone consider this good? I wont buy the same amount of games, I will spend the same amount of money thus less games. This will damage the game community more than anyone can imagine.

To the TC I am sorry dude that sucks. I don't care what these fools say, your the customer they should of called you at least 3 times before even putting your game up for sale. I'm sorry thats just BS business right there. He had money down on it, they were already partially paid for it, why would you sell a for sure sale!? Its rude and poor business. I don't care about policies its just wrong, we are the customers what happened to customer service and the customer comes first. Its horrible all of you actually siding with the BS that is gamestop, stop just think if it was you in the same situation. Maybe he was in hospital, we don't know. What we do know is gamestop just made life worse for him for no good reason, and they are bastards for doing it.
#24Sain_of_CaelinPosted 2/15/2013 1:47:13 PM
If they never called you shame on GS, if they contacted you then shame on you.
---
http://www.backloggery.com/sainthegoo
https://www.youtube.com/user/VicariousBrian/videos?view=1&flow=grid
#25JaghavePosted 2/15/2013 1:48:02 PM
They text me all the time update ur info at there power rewards website
---
I7-2600k OC @ 4.10GHZ | GeForce GTX 580 | 8 GB DDR3. http://www.speedtest.net/result/1929079292.png
http://www.backloggery.com/main.php?user=jaghave
#26Gin_DevilPosted 2/15/2013 1:50:30 PM
The GS I go to always calls, heck I've even not a text from them before telling me the game was about to come out.
---
Official Baldr of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
http://www.backloggery.com/surviving_devil
#27koops3003Posted 2/15/2013 2:04:29 PM
On your receipt it says gamestop will hold your pre-ordered product for 48hrs so thats your fault also gamestop wont go broke when the next systems come out cause last I checked they still sell new games and all systems to this point play used games so they still have a lot they can sell
---
Wii FC: 5454-2046-5188-4119
3DS FC: 4124-5524-2139
#28oldskl1990sPosted 2/15/2013 2:37:36 PM
violentvito posted...
First whoever thinks getting rid of used games benefits anyone but certain Publishers are complete fools. Good companies whose games retain their value will not benefit in anyway from this, nor gamers, and not stores. When I buy a used game some of that money wenct to the person who bought it new, they take that money and buy get a new game. They now have enough for a new game, I got a game I couldn't afford new, the store made money, the game companies profitted from the new game sale. Wins all around, eliminate new games and you have the guy keep the game and not have enough from another game while I don't either. lose all around, except the first company who stayed the same either way. How could anyone consider this good? I wont buy the same amount of games, I will spend the same amount of money thus less games. This will damage the game community more than anyone can imagine.

To the TC I am sorry dude that sucks. I don't care what these fools say, your the customer they should of called you at least 3 times before even putting your game up for sale. I'm sorry thats just BS business right there. He had money down on it, they were already partially paid for it, why would you sell a for sure sale!? Its rude and poor business. I don't care about policies its just wrong, we are the customers what happened to customer service and the customer comes first. Its horrible all of you actually siding with the BS that is gamestop, stop just think if it was you in the same situation. Maybe he was in hospital, we don't know. What we do know is gamestop just made life worse for him for no good reason, and they are bastards for doing it.

I pretty much agree with everything you said. Customer service is a lost art now. I boycotted GS due to issues getting pre-order bonuses that I was promised. I think that they have a systemic problem with the way the stores are operated. In a free market, you vote with your money. GS needs to treat customers a lot better, IMO. I would suggest if you feel like I do, just avoid going there, at all. They may not miss my dollars outright, but I tell everyone who will listen to not go there.
---
xbox live- BrainEeter666 WiiU- networkalan
3DS FC- 1590-4705-2648 PM me and I'll add you:-)
#29MereMarePosted 2/15/2013 2:38:38 PM
I've always got calls whenever I pre-ordered games from EBGames.
---
Zelda is an ACTION-ADVENTURE, not an RPG!!!
Japan is the center of the gaming universe.