Hector.

#1CincadaPosted 2/15/2013 11:12:54 AM
Iv'e known for a while that there weren't going to be any unique models for the various past lords, but I can honestly say I'm disappointed that they gave Marth (One of the more worthless ((Sorry if you actually like him)) lords his own "Lodestar" Class, but couldn't bother to give the better and more popular lords like Hector a form of Great lord.

If you've played Fe7 at all, you probably have at least one or two memories of the beast that was Hector whipping Armads around like a styrofoam sword during his awesomely animated critical hit sprites. Not to mention the casual "Give no Sh*ts" little shrug/dodge of his. If not, here, go watch this and understand.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onIlMcwiCkM

Long story short, this is a fantastic game, however...Wish they would have included the option to go Great Lord on the Spotpass oldschool Lords = / (Or at least some semblance to the class they were in the game they were in) ((Axe Great Lord For the win?))
---
Xbox360 Gamertag: Cincada
Pawn: Serena (Current Vocation: Ranger **I think**)
#2RougefanPosted 2/15/2013 11:15:41 AM
Cincada posted...
Iv'e known for a while that there weren't going to be any unique models for the various past lords, but I can honestly say I'm disappointed that they gave Marth (One of the more worthless ((Sorry if you actually like him)) lords his own "Lodestar" Class, but couldn't bother to give the better and more popular lords like Hector a form of Great lord.

If you've played Fe7 at all, you probably have at least one or two memories of the beast that was Hector whipping Armads around like a styrofoam sword during his awesomely animated critical hit sprites. Not to mention the casual "Give no Sh*ts" little shrug/dodge of his. If not, here, go watch this and understand.

Long story short, this is a fantastic game, however...Wish they would have included the option to go Great Lord on the Spotpass oldschool Lords = / (Or at least some semblance to the class they were in the game they were in) ((Axe Great Lord For the win?))

You know Marth's model is not unique right? He's using Lucina's model
---
For the night is dark and full of terrors.......
#3peter_888Posted 2/15/2013 11:16:37 AM
marth isn't all that unique
it's just a re-skin of Lucina's lord character model
---
I'm a gamer dang it, not a pc gamer or a console gamer, just a gamer.
#4jonnovision1Posted 2/15/2013 11:25:26 AM(edited)
despite the fact that you think Marth is "worthless" he was the first Fire Emblem main character ever, he's the ORIGINAL Fire Emblem Lord, if anyone were to get a unique class it should be him.

edit: my apologies for not reading the topic properly, edited to be correct, still pretty much the same point though.
---
"Reinforcements? I am the Reinforcements."
PKMN Black FC: 0261 9500 8363
#5The One PharaohPosted 2/15/2013 11:19:53 AM
I miss the spectacle of the GBA game crits. The DS ones were bad, and Tellius ones were stiff. These ones are all right, if a little boring. The quips are good.
#6Cincada(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 11:20:35 AM
Rougefan posted...
Cincada posted...

You know Marth's model is not unique right? He's using Lucina's model

Class, Not model. Thanks for reading it though. = /
---
#7sing_lionessPosted 2/15/2013 11:22:42 AM
if it was a matter of models being needed couldnt they use the models they had from FE 9 and 10 for the PoR and RD character? i mean its not as though they had to reinvent them like the older ones were it was a 2D drawing of them
---
"The only cure for stupidity is death." Yuri Lowell
#8Cincada(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 11:24:20 AM
jonnovision1 posted...
despite the fact that you think Marth is "worthless" he was the first Fire Emblem main character ever, he's the ORIGINAL Fire Emblem Lord, if anyone were to get a unique model (which he didn't) it should be him.

I suppose so, and again, I was talking about Class (As in The Lodestar Class) I also already apologized to anyone who likes the character in my first post, and feel I am entitled to the opinion of disliking him. (Shadow dragon was a terrible game = / ) ((This is also my opinion =D ))
---
#9BhelliumPosted 2/15/2013 11:25:41 AM
The One Pharaoh posted...
I miss the spectacle of the GBA game crits. The DS ones were bad, and Tellius ones were stiff. These ones are all right, if a little boring. The quips are good.

Ike's crits mirrored the true crit master Merc class pretty well imo.
---
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.
#10jonnovision1Posted 2/15/2013 11:30:28 AM
Cincada posted...
jonnovision1 posted...
despite the fact that you think Marth is "worthless" he was the first Fire Emblem main character ever, he's the ORIGINAL Fire Emblem Lord, if anyone were to get a unique model (which he didn't) it should be him.

I suppose so, and again, I was talking about Class (As in The Lodestar Class) I also already apologized to anyone who likes the character in my first post, and feel I am entitled to the opinion of disliking him. (Shadow dragon was a terrible game = / ) ((This is also my opinion =D ))

my point isn't that I like Marth, it's that he deserves a unique class far more than Hector does, who was probably the least important Lord of FE7.
---
"Reinforcements? I am the Reinforcements."
PKMN Black FC: 0261 9500 8363