Marriage: what do? (possible spoilers)

#1ViolentKyoPosted 2/15/2013 11:45:04 PM
Okay, so right now I have Chrom and Avatar(F) as parents of Lucina.

Everyone else has a maximum of C support because I've been pairing up people randomly, or to best fit the battle situation.

Now here's the bigger problem: Having just finished Ch 13, at least half of the current cast I don't use. The never-used being:
Lon'qu
Gaius
Olivia
Gregor
Frederick
Kellam
Sumia
Maribelle
Ricken
Miriel

If I want good marriages, is there anything I should do with the above cast? Anything with my current cast?
---
GamerTag: NightShade25
PSN ID: NightShade25
#2jimmyjones69Posted 2/15/2013 11:50:51 PM
ViolentKyo posted...
Okay, so right now I have Chrom and Avatar(F) as parents of Lucina.

Everyone else has a maximum of C support because I've been pairing up people randomly, or to best fit the battle situation.

Now here's the bigger problem: Having just finished Ch 13, at least half of the current cast I don't use. The never-used being:
Lon'qu
Gaius
Olivia
Gregor
Frederick
Kellam
Sumia
Maribelle
Ricken
Miriel

If I want good marriages, is there anything I should do with the above cast? Anything with my current cast?

From the above list Gaius, Sumia, Maribelle, and Olivia are very important to obtaining the skill Galeforce on their children and themselves (with the exception of Gaius). Gaius, Avatar(M), and Donnel are unique males in that they can help a mother pass down the class, Dark Flier, to their female children. The mothers who need the assistance of these three males are Sully, Nowi, and Tharja.

With this info in mind you can make a good decision as to who to marry if you're planning on making powerful children.
---
Pokemon Black Friend Code: 4900-1573-3223