I feel guilty for playing Lunatic Casual

#1srsgamer87Posted 2/15/2013 10:50:12 PM
But I feel like I have no choice...

Anyone else?
#2FF_4everPosted 2/15/2013 10:50:45 PM
Don't feel guilty. You want to enjoy the game, if casual is the way to go, fine.
#3KantonosoPosted 2/15/2013 10:53:25 PM
When I play Lunatic I'm going casual and screw the haters.

My luck is bad enough. Tactically I'm sound, but I always get screwed by the most abolutely absurd and minute chances. To give you an idea, at the last boss, I had Tharja miss two 98% hit attacks in a row.

Silly elitists can't handle my luck forcing me to go casual on Lunatic? Screw them!
---
PSN: Ranylyn. Mass Effect 3 Adept/Sentinel/Engineer
Currently Playing: Fire Emblem Awakening. Tactician: Ranylyn
#4SlashReturnsPosted 2/15/2013 10:55:57 PM
Oh I sure am going casual for Lunatic. No way am I letting BS AI screw me most of the time.
---
3DS Friend Code: 2466-1384-6130
#5jimmyjones69Posted 2/15/2013 11:00:33 PM
FF_4ever posted...
Don't feel guilty. You want to enjoy the game, if casual is the way to go, fine.

I seconded this. Lunatic is a very happy place with rainbows and butterflies. You can't go insane playing it. Lunatic+ is filled with even more joy! Try it out!

Replace the following words with the listed word:
Happy ---> Evil
Rainbows ---> Monsters
Butterflies ---> Machete wielding Jasons
Can't ---> Can and will
Joy ---> Crap that will drive you bonkers.. I'm looking at you Vantage+, Luna+, Aegis+, Pasive+

In all seriousness if playing Lunatic Casual is fun then don't feel guilty :).
---
Pokemon Black Friend Code: 4900-1573-3223
#6bleachedsnowPosted 2/15/2013 11:33:25 PM
Yeah, I'm definitely going Casual when I go on Lunatic after my Normal/Classic run. I don't think I'll even get to a Lunatic+ run.
#7FF_4everPosted 2/15/2013 11:35:18 PM
bleachedsnow posted...
Yeah, I'm definitely going Casual when I go on Lunatic after my Normal/Classic run. I don't think I'll even get to a Lunatic+ run.

You might want to rethink this. Lunatic is a LOT harder than hard mode. so i imagine it'll be way harder than normal
#8A_MAZ_INGPosted 2/17/2013 4:28:19 PM
FF_4ever posted...
bleachedsnow posted...

You might want to rethink this. Lunatic is a LOT harder than hard mode. so i imagine it'll be way harder than normal

Agreed. I played the first two chapters on Normal than switched to Hard and it's a big leap. Around twice as many enemies AND they're more difficult.