I feel guilty for playing Lunatic Casual

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. I feel guilty for playing Lunatic Casual
2 years ago#1
But I feel like I have no choice...

Anyone else?
2 years ago#2
Don't feel guilty. You want to enjoy the game, if casual is the way to go, fine.
2 years ago#3
When I play Lunatic I'm going casual and screw the haters.

My luck is bad enough. Tactically I'm sound, but I always get screwed by the most abolutely absurd and minute chances. To give you an idea, at the last boss, I had Tharja miss two 98% hit attacks in a row.

Silly elitists can't handle my luck forcing me to go casual on Lunatic? Screw them!
---
PSN: Ranylyn. Mass Effect 3 Adept/Sentinel/Engineer
Currently Playing: Fire Emblem Awakening. Tactician: Ranylyn
2 years ago#4
Oh I sure am going casual for Lunatic. No way am I letting BS AI screw me most of the time.
---
3DS Friend Code: 2466-1384-6130
2 years ago#5
FF_4ever posted...
Don't feel guilty. You want to enjoy the game, if casual is the way to go, fine.

I seconded this. Lunatic is a very happy place with rainbows and butterflies. You can't go insane playing it. Lunatic+ is filled with even more joy! Try it out!

Replace the following words with the listed word:
Happy ---> Evil
Rainbows ---> Monsters
Butterflies ---> Machete wielding Jasons
Can't ---> Can and will
Joy ---> Crap that will drive you bonkers.. I'm looking at you Vantage+, Luna+, Aegis+, Pasive+

In all seriousness if playing Lunatic Casual is fun then don't feel guilty :).
---
Pokemon Black Friend Code: 4900-1573-3223
2 years ago#6
Yeah, I'm definitely going Casual when I go on Lunatic after my Normal/Classic run. I don't think I'll even get to a Lunatic+ run.
2 years ago#7
bleachedsnow posted...
Yeah, I'm definitely going Casual when I go on Lunatic after my Normal/Classic run. I don't think I'll even get to a Lunatic+ run.

You might want to rethink this. Lunatic is a LOT harder than hard mode. so i imagine it'll be way harder than normal
2 years ago#8
FF_4ever posted...
bleachedsnow posted...

You might want to rethink this. Lunatic is a LOT harder than hard mode. so i imagine it'll be way harder than normal

Agreed. I played the first two chapters on Normal than switched to Hard and it's a big leap. Around twice as many enemies AND they're more difficult.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. I feel guilty for playing Lunatic Casual

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived