Cordelia vs. Sumia...

#11RaltriosPosted 2/15/2013 11:47:22 PM
bleachedsnow posted...
My Sumia is amazing, I think she has to be my second strongest unit after Lissa. I've got her reclassed to Falcon Knight after reaching 15 on Dark Flier. Cordelia on the other hand... she can't take a hit, and her stat growths haven't been that good. I've never got more than 3 stat gains on a level up with her.

That's weird. Her most common quote for me has been "I would do all this and more for him..."
Ballin' stats.
---
3DS FC: 3050 - 7604 - 7991
#12bleachedsnowPosted 2/15/2013 11:49:41 PM
Raltrios posted...
bleachedsnow posted...
My Sumia is amazing, I think she has to be my second strongest unit after Lissa. I've got her reclassed to Falcon Knight after reaching 15 on Dark Flier. Cordelia on the other hand... she can't take a hit, and her stat growths haven't been that good. I've never got more than 3 stat gains on a level up with her.

That's weird. Her most common quote for me has been "I would do all this and more for him..."
Ballin' stats.

Mine's mostly been, "Now I must do this again." +3 stats. Never getting more than 3 is probably an exaggeration. I remember seeing that dialogue once or twice.
#131998_zPosted 2/16/2013 12:44:12 AM
bleachedsnow posted...
Raltrios posted...
bleachedsnow posted...

Ballin' stats.

Mine's mostly been, "Now I must do this again." +3 stats. Never getting more than 3 is probably an exaggeration. I remember seeing that dialogue once or twice.

Maybe in your game she's just RNG screwed.

I say Cordelia.
---
People who like Froslass and/or Swampert just like I do: 10
R - Rocket Scientist || Official Trumpeter of the SMTIV board
#14FujibayashiSuzuPosted 2/16/2013 12:49:07 AM
Cordelia has arguably a better class tree then Sumia, as Mercenary gives her Armsthrift which is amazing, and Hero has some great stat caps. Sumia is more defensive, with access to Knight and Cleric.

I can't say one is really "better" then the other, as they both fit a different role. I like both of them myself.
#15kukingina2Posted 2/16/2013 12:50:37 AM
thats weird because cordelia is alot stronger than sumia in my 1st playthrough
---
Anime is saved - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsWh8i9EY_U
3ds fc: 4940-5506-2047