Best marriage combo

#1OblivionSeptimPosted 2/15/2013 10:55:46 PM
While I understand the great stat increase from a pairing of Sumia and Chrom with a high avoidance and what not. The most hilarious, at least to me is Vaike and Mirielle. I know, I know, how can you tie down the teacher, but for some reason, regardless of their stats, they support each other really well. Oh Vaike is low on health? Well switch to Mirielle and start using projectiles, In fact, Mirielle is my highest level character since she just decimates, The only character that comes close is Frederick just because he is so OP early on.
#2RaltriosPosted 2/15/2013 11:01:40 PM
My Miriel needs hand-holding to gain levels ;__;
---
3DS FC: 3050 - 7604 - 7991
#3OblivionSeptim(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 11:26:11 PM
That's really bizarre to me. I actually try and not put her into battles now because she is so overleveled.
#4FlabnoodlesPosted 2/15/2013 11:26:51 PM
My Miriel is amazing right now. I'm at chapter 10, and she's level 18 (unadvanced, of course). And she's probably my 2nd or 3rd best character, after my Avatar and maybe Chrom. Other than her low defensive capabilities (I think she has 8 or 9 of each Def and Res), she's fantastic.She can attack twice on 95% of enemies, and get a two hit kill on almost everything with a simple Thunder.