Oh my God! Battling people's teams = So much fun!

#1tw1g_007Posted 2/16/2013 1:56:30 AM
This game is awesome! I am finally battling some of the people I met at Nintendo World! Their inventories also have crazy good stuff to buy.
---
MH will have to wait and why do most GameFAQ'ers in the 3DS board have sex with their 3DS?
#2OCShoesPosted 2/16/2013 1:58:28 AM
I live in Texas.

*sigh*
---
Failure is unimportant. It takes courage to make a fool of yourself. -Charlie Chaplin
#3tw1g_007(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 2:00:22 AM
OCShoes posted...
I live in Texas.

*sigh*

Yea I honestly feel pretty bummed about you guys not having such opportunities. The thing is besides NY, everyone wants to live in Texas though! [Very rich state]
---
MH will have to wait and why do most GameFAQ'ers in the 3DS board have sex with their 3DS?
#4Huff n puff 20Posted 2/16/2013 2:01:52 AM
When they can keep up, yes.
When else, not really.
---
Think a NEXT will save you from BETA? Think again.
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8572968/1/Project-Ignition
#5OCShoesPosted 2/16/2013 2:05:46 AM
tw1g_007 posted...
OCShoes posted...
I live in Texas.

*sigh*

Yea I honestly feel pretty bummed about you guys not having such opportunities. The thing is besides NY, everyone wants to live in Texas though! [Very rich state]

Haha XD Most people I know here hate it and want to move out.
---
Failure is unimportant. It takes courage to make a fool of yourself. -Charlie Chaplin
#6kukingina2Posted 2/16/2013 2:10:23 AM(edited)
I took a train ride to work and streetpassed 4 people in one go (you get streetpassed often in the Phillipines)
they were all around level 8 - 12 tactians and a level 4 1st promotion grandmaster with a level 17 fredirick (LOL)

I had a multipromoted (some even stat capped) team of Female MU, morgan, chrom, lucina, severa, Cynthia, Tharja, Lissa

all with brave weapons or aversa's night LOL
---
Anime is saved - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsWh8i9EY_U
3ds fc: 4940-5506-2047
#7helldewPosted 2/16/2013 2:09:19 AM
Every single person ive street passed sucks >.> and one unit of my entire army can wipe their team. only exception is the only person i know who has a slightly better MU then me mines literally like 10 levels from caps in all stats most stats are capped while my abilities are better but the rest of my army is farily balanced and decent where as his all suck so yeah i can slaughter him.
---
ErrorSupply 3-D DS -OMG! It's the ultimate anti-pirate tech O:.
#8tw1g_007(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 2:23:34 AM
Yea that is the funniest thing. It seems GameFAQ users are very hardcore compared to every one else haha. I can relate with what you guys said about having really strong teams. My Lunatic MU/Chrom has solo'd everyone I SP'd at Ninten World but I am yet to see every other person though so I have high hopes. Maybe I should lock my MU lol.
---
#9GuerillaGorillaPosted 2/16/2013 2:53:19 AM
OCShoes posted...
tw1g_007 posted...
OCShoes posted...
I live in Texas.

*sigh*

Haha XD Most people I know here hate it and want to move out.

I think it's fair to say everyone hates where they live and want to move out. I live in Texas too. And after 20 years, I'm tired of it. >.>
---
NNID: GuerillaGorilla
3DS FC: 0748-1993-0631
#10Dark RPG Wizard 06Posted 2/16/2013 7:04:54 AM
Twig, what's your Tac's name? There was at least one team that no one was having much luck beating, as it consisted of two Tacticians who were Level 15 Generals in addition to everyone else being a high level promoted class.
---
*Casts Doom on everything* You all must now feel the pain that I have felt...DIE!