Best aspect of this game?

#11Is_CorruptedPosted 2/16/2013 1:25:17 AM
King_Janaff posted...
Is_Corrupted posted...
King_Janaff posted...
Is_Corrupted posted...
I'll go with soundtrack because it can't be mechanics/strategy.

Why not?

And the best part for me is the story, supports, and of course, Lucina.

It lacks many things the older games had, and the maps feature next to nothing. Take the fortress attack map for example. It has next to nothing outside of "having units to defend it". The enemies don't take advantage of good locations, because there really isn't in that damn fort. I was disappointed, especially after how epic the lady boss tried to sound.

Personally I enjoyed that map and a lot of the others. To me at least, each map in this game felt unique. Each one was so different from the last it kept things fresh. Just my opinion.

I would've loved to share it.
---
Marcus is the answer for anything except "best unit who isn't Marcus," but even then he is a strong contender. - PokeAMon
#12Stefan1277Posted 2/16/2013 1:30:03 AM
I can't really say that supports and character development are good. They are... pretty forced when it comes to S rank. Everyone can marry anyone regardless of chemistry between characters, and barely some can talk to same sex characters, so all in all it's either forced romantic relationship with someone they have no dealings getting close to or have the one only same sex person available for support in your team.

They just put way too much importance into that to get the kids to make an appearance as easy as possible. The support conversations, of course, took a toll on the matter to be as generic and bland as possible in most cases just so this could happen.

Some are pretty cool, but most of them bond over pie or liking squirrels. What the hell, really.
---
I'm a ninja. (You can't see me)
http://colorslive.com/author.php?page=1&id=38434
#13Rizaadon007Posted 2/16/2013 6:47:18 AM
Where's the all of the above option?
---
First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes adults flying through a portal in the sky.
-NettoSaito on the children characters in Fire Emblem Awakening.
#14imthestuntmanPosted 2/16/2013 7:25:34 AM
Worst parts: maps and the avatars place in the story later on.
#15SpikayaPosted 2/16/2013 7:28:29 AM
Arsene-Lupin posted...
...And who's voting for character development/dialog? It's... so... very... bad.

Shut up, it's amazing. Probably some of my favorite writing in any game ever, along with KI:U.
---
Fire Emblem: Awakening.
#16zeloswilder_fan(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 8:47:39 AM
Character development/dialogue dominates, as exptected :D
---
"The dirac delta: the height of the discontinuity."
#17guedesbrawlPosted 2/16/2013 8:57:54 AM
i'd go with mechanics,but pair up and rally skills, lack of light magic and rescue all dumb down the game,so no.

characterization,then.
---
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6