Healers are actually plausible to level in this game. First time ever for FE?

#1ScirelPosted 2/16/2013 5:02:38 PM
Love that they get 25 xp per heal instead of 10. Now they can actually keep pace with everyone else.
---
Pokemon Black2 FC: 4342 0778 8528
#2LightHawKnightPosted 2/16/2013 5:03:56 PM
Don't know about anyone else, but my healers have always kept pace. Now they are just overleveled.
---
The Official Odin of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
"You know how confusing the whole good-evil concept is for me."
#3Scirel(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 5:05:58 PM
That's odd, as healers always got let behind for me in the other games.

Often, what happens to me is either a charachter has too little damage done to them to bother with healing, or I never even set them p to fight with someone who has a chance of doing over 50% damage to them.

My healers always seemed to fall off the radar by midgame.
---
Pokemon Black2 FC: 4342 0778 8528
#4LightHawKnightPosted 2/16/2013 5:07:32 PM
Scirel posted...

Often, what happens to me is either a charachter has too little damage done to them to bother with healing, or I never even set them p to fight with someone who has a chance of doing over 50% damage to them.

You obviously did not know how to use healers effectively at all.
---
The Official Odin of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
"You know how confusing the whole good-evil concept is for me."
#5Brady672_AT_fanPosted 2/16/2013 5:07:54 PM
In pre gba FE (all I know for positive is FE4) the healers would gain levels at such a ridiculous rate that they would be level 20 far before anyone else is level 10 because of the insane exp of the staves.

There was a staff that literally leveled you up everytime you used it.
---
I'm not Superman, that's for sure. And I'm not Batman or Spiderman or Aquaman or a wolfman or a merman. I'm not brahman or common or ramen, either.
#6OmegChosenPosted 2/16/2013 5:08:27 PM
Scirel posted...

My healers have always been some of the first ones to reach level cap, even when they only got 10 exp per heal. What you gotta do is heal no matter what.

1 point of damage? Heal. It's the same amount of exp so why not?
#7peter_888Posted 2/16/2013 5:09:35 PM
I was playing FE4 before this game and the healer wasn't too hard to level up with warp and rescue staff.(helps that items are repariable in that game)
---
I'm a gamer dang it, not a pc gamer or a console gamer, just a gamer.
#8NewbieN00bPosted 2/16/2013 5:09:55 PM
Heh, in older FEs my healers were always the first ones to hit the level cap, now they do it even faster ;_;
---
Give me all teh FE D':
#9Lordofshadow65Posted 2/16/2013 5:14:17 PM
My only problem with healers was making sure the were close enough to actually heal someone a lot of the time they were not even close
---
PSN: DarkmanDS (add me anytime)
Current Games: White Knight Chronicles II Pokemon White 2, Boarderlands, Soon to play: Fire Enblem : Awaking
#10simcopter1Posted 2/16/2013 5:18:48 PM
In Gaiden they had Nosferatu from level 1, and there was a collective experience distribution that all characters in range shared.

Sure, Nosferatu had **** for accuracy, but it didn't really matter when the actions of everyone else brought you up to 99 experience.

Also, FE4 had reparable high-experience staves (Warp, Return, Silence).
---
Liber Quod Purpureus