So how many timelines are we messing with? *spoilers*

#1EricxcPosted 2/16/2013 9:51:19 PM
Or I guess you can even say alternate universes, especially if MU marries Lucina.

Timeline A would put every event that leads to the destruction and resurection of Grima
Timeline B would be the timeline where Lucina comes and warns of us possible Timeline A

Would there even be a Timeline C, where Morgan comes and came back in an alternate timeline because his/her world was messed up as well?
---
:3
#2KantonosoPosted 2/16/2013 9:53:08 PM
Morgan doesn't remember the world being in ruins, so he/she can be from B OR C, technically. But if Morgan IS from timeline B, wouldn't it shift to C anyways, since the past is being changed yet again?

GOD DAMNIT TIME TRAVEL!
---
PSN: Ranylyn. Mass Effect 3 Adept/Sentinel/Engineer
Currently Playing: Fire Emblem Awakening. Tactician: Ranylyn
#3OmegChosenPosted 2/16/2013 9:53:50 PM
I really don't know where Morgan comes from.

People say she/he is from another timeline altogether but their sibling remembers them just fine. If they were from another timeline, then what happened to the Morgan their sibling knew?
#4Taro_TanakaPosted 2/16/2013 9:57:22 PM
You are in timeline A. Timeline A is the same for each timeline up until the end of the game, where 4 timelines branch out Timeline B: Naga is revived, where the children came from. Timeline C: Morgan's timeline. Timeline D: You seal Naga away with Chrom. Timeline E: You kill Naga with MU....or at least that's how I see it...
---
- Taro Tanaka signing out
Black 2 FC: 4170-2789-5384
#5kukingina2Posted 2/16/2013 9:59:25 PM
Morgan came from timeline C "the future of despair DLC"
---
Anime is saved - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsWh8i9EY_U
3ds fc: 4940-5506-2047
#6bladedaxePosted 2/16/2013 9:59:45 PM
OmegChosen posted...
I really don't know where Morgan comes from.

People say she/he is from another timeline altogether but their sibling remembers them just fine. If they were from another timeline, then what happened to the Morgan their sibling knew?

Amnesia is the answer to everything!
---
You get the option to skip the tutorial stuff, so you'll start right at the balls. - Jabodie
#7marthsheretooPosted 2/16/2013 10:05:37 PM
Taro_Tanaka posted...
You are in timeline A. Timeline A is the same for each timeline up until the end of the game, where 4 timelines branch out Timeline B: Naga is revived, where the children came from. Timeline C: Morgan's timeline. Timeline D: You seal Naga away with Chrom. Timeline E: You kill Naga with MU....or at least that's how I see it...

Wrong. Your timeline B's past conflicts with the events of timeline A, so they have to be separate.
---
Yes, racism is justified. -The_Kid3000
#8Taro_TanakaPosted 2/16/2013 10:08:31 PM
marthsheretoo posted...
Taro_Tanaka posted...

Wrong. Your timeline B's past conflicts with the events of timeline A, so they have to be separate.

Ok...well Timeline A and B are the same besidesChapter 6-11, and the final 3(?) chapters...happy?
---
- Taro Tanaka signing out
Black 2 FC: 4170-2789-5384
#9marthsheretooPosted 2/16/2013 10:11:43 PM
Taro_Tanaka posted...
marthsheretoo posted...
Taro_Tanaka posted...

Ok...well Timeline A and B are the same besidesChapter 6-11, and the final 3(?) chapters...happy?

Well, no, because Basilio died in timeline B while in timeline A, he survives. Also, the gems of the Fire Emblem are assembled MUCH later in timeline B, long enough for Lucina to grow up. Probably because Basilio's death effectively hid the last one for a great while.

The plot of this game makes no sense with all the shenanigans going on. Just don't try to make sense of it. I've stopped.
---
Yes, racism is justified. -The_Kid3000
#10yellowpikminboyPosted 2/16/2013 10:12:23 PM
Taro_Tanaka posted...

All hail Grima! Take that Naga! That's what you get for having the Ylisseans as followers!
---
You know that game I never played? That one?
10/10, GoTY and Best (insert genre here).