Is your streetpass team "Overpowered", "Semi-Beatable", or "Weak"?

#1Mega_RatPosted 2/17/2013 12:05:10 AM
Mine is difficult, but I made sure others could beat it if they're a high enough level.

Kinda feel sorry for whoever attacks my Hero Gregor and doesn't realize he has Counter equipped. xD
---
My wonderful girlfriend is a smexy Bunuppy! A cross breed of a bunny and a puppy .. WHAT! O_O
http://i.imgur.com/nddzs.jpg <- My name in a game (MSFHD)! :D
#2Grand KirbyPosted 2/17/2013 12:10:34 AM
Weak. I'm only using other players I've Streetpassed, and I only have two so far. One is like a level 3 Tactician, the other one is a level 18 Archer.

Still, I wouldn't want to make my team too hard. Fighting against a ridiculously cheap, all one-hit kill team doesn't seem that much fun. I'm just going to recruit what I get and see how they turn out.
---
Okay, I rolled a 14. What's that mean? Hsu
That you're a cheater. This is a 12-sided die. Chan
#3LuminozeroPosted 2/17/2013 12:11:57 AM
I just had to fight my own Avatar that a friend recruited. I'm only playing on Hard, but they were able to beat my CURRENT Avatar in 1v1.

I felt so disappointed with myself. I must amend this error.
---
It's Vaike time!
#4Kuma_tora_Posted 2/17/2013 12:12:53 AM
I'm too lazy to update it so half the units have no weapons. Easy exp right?
---
PSN: Kuma_tora_ Ragnarok Odyssey
3DS FC: Kuma 1762-4024-3818 Harvest Moon
#5spyke252Posted 2/17/2013 12:16:39 AM
overpowered as heck.
9/10 of my units (chrom is also on the team for sentimental reasons) are maxed Wyvern Lords with Counter, Sol, Bowbreaker, Tomebreaker, and All Stats +2.
#6danmiy12Posted 2/17/2013 12:26:52 AM(edited)
right now semi beatable...no galeforce, no counter since I'm still leveling them...

most of my characters have sol, 2 of them have aether, only morgan has ignis <my MU magic is too low to use that>,...also my defense and resistances are only in the 10-30 range so if you get first strike you could probably kill a character...

my mu though has 45 speed and capped str of 38 as a swordmaster, I have 3 lethality characters, and a berserker with wraith/vantage
---
My 3ds FC:0989-1899-7615 pm me if you want to add me
#7helldewPosted 2/17/2013 12:28:07 AM
galeforce and counter spam really. if some unsuspecting noob fights my team their gonna get wiped. galeforce isnt on everyone neither is counter so check your skills. And beware of lethality :)
---
ErrorSupply 3-D DS -OMG! It's the ultimate anti-pirate tech O:.
#8jychen103Posted 2/17/2013 12:35:22 AM
Galeforce is not worth much on streetpass since your team only needs to get one kill, unless they're playing on casual. And even if it's on casual, kills aren't all as common as in normal missions since it's just 10v10.

The best skills are definitely counter and lethality. I'd imagine a mix of wyvern lords and dark fliers all with brave weapons/celica's gales and various breaker skills and miracle would be nigh-unbeatable on classic. That's not being much of a sport though.

My current team is semi-beatable, with only my own character as a maxed out generals, and 4 others hitting a few stat caps. The rest are mostly on their second "master" job change.
---
#9kukingina2Posted 2/17/2013 12:37:15 AM
my team consists of 4th tier promoted people on forged brave weapons with morgan, MU, chrom, lucina, severa, gerome, tharja (using forged aversa's night and forged mire)

most of them stat capped

non of them have counter or lethality though
---
Anime is saved - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsWh8i9EY_U
3ds fc: 4940-5506-2047
#10BhelliumPosted 2/17/2013 12:46:19 AM
spyke252 posted...
overpowered as heck.
9/10 of my units (chrom is also on the team for sentimental reasons) are maxed Wyvern Lords with Counter, Sol, Bowbreaker, Tomebreaker, and All Stats +2.

Um, why all stats?
---
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.