Is your streetpass team "Overpowered", "Semi-Beatable", or "Weak"?

#11teh_kyle00Posted 2/17/2013 2:05:47 AM
I'd say my team is OP in terms of general stats, but not so much in the skills department.

Severa is pretty dangerous though, she managed to get 49 skill and has Sol and Astra. There are also three members of the party with Aether (Lucina, Chrom, Cynthia). Is Ignis dangerous? Cause I have three with Ignis >_>
---
This signature is lacking in beef.
#12Huff n puff 20Posted 2/17/2013 2:08:12 AM
Semi-Beatable.

You need to be able to take on capped units, but there's only 6 currently:
-The Family-

MU: Zweilitz (Boss Variant)
L1 Sage
80 HP
STR:27+2
MAG:50+12
SKL: 42+2
SPD:44+2
LCK:45+2
DEF: 30+2
RES: 42+2
Tome: A
Staff: A
All+2, Counter, Vengeance, Astra, Tomefaire
Valflame, Fortify, Fortify, Elixir, Elixir

Lucina
L4 Great Lord
80 HP
STR: 42 (+5*)
MAG: 20 [Uncapped, but Irrelevant]
SKL: 45
SPD: 47 (+5*)
LCK: 47
DEF: 39
RES: 39
Sword: A
Lance: A
Aether, Astra, Lethality, Rightful King, Galeforce
Balmung, Gungnir, Elixir, Elixir, Elixir

Morgan:
L3 Dark Knight
80 HP
STR: 37
MAG: 46
SKL: 42
SPD: 45
DEF: 40
RES: 39
Aether, Ignis, Lethality, Vengeance, Astra
"Tinny's Bolt" (Thoron; +5MT, +9 CRT); Brave Sword (+5MT, +15HIT); Elixir, Elixir, Elixir

Nah
L7 Manakete
80 HP
STR: 43+13
MAG: 37+8
SKL: 36+7
SPD: 32+6
LCK: 45+2
DEF: 47+15
RES: 43+11
All+2, Pavise, Swordbreaker, Lethality, Miracle
Dragonstone+, Elixir, Elixir, Elixir, Elixir

Owain
L6 Sorcerer
80 HP
STR: 29
MAG: 48+5
SKL: 39
SPD: 41
DEF: 41
RES: 47
Counter, Tomefaire, Vengeance, Vantage, Wrath
JuliasResire (Aversa's Night, +5MT, +15HIT)x2, Deathcalibur (Ruin, +5MT, +15 HIT), Elixir, Elixir

Inigo
L3 Hero
80 HP
STR: 44
MAG: 31
SKL: 49
SPD: 45
DEF: 39 (+5)
RES: 35
Axe: A
Rightful King, Astra, Lethality, Sol, Galeforce
Helswath, Brave Sword (+5MT, +15HIT), Elixir, Elixir, Elixir

(Why the name of the team?: Zweilitz married Lucina, having Morgan. Morgan married Owain, who is also Lucina's cousin. Inigo is Lucina's brother, and is married to Nah.)
---
Think a NEXT will save you from BETA? Think again.
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8572968/1/Project-Ignition
#13LightHawKnightPosted 2/17/2013 2:17:07 AM
Overpowered beyond belief! They are not for fighting. They are for people to buy stuff from. I have second seals, master seals, rare weapons, boots, you name it, I probably have one on my team to sell to other people.
---
The Official Odin of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
"You know how confusing the whole good-evil concept is for me."
#14RokoshuPosted 2/17/2013 2:23:38 AM
i think mine is beatable if your careful, my strogest being a level 5 hero donny where all his stats (excluding magic) is 32 and higher, same goes for my tactician level 10 grandmaster 33 and up on all stats and he is equiped with either a tyrfing or seliphs blade and celicas gale and donny has alms blade
---
"I Shall Hump this Stack of Pancakes And Drink Teh Rums or I'm not Captain Drunken arse" Person666
#15heavylobsterguyPosted 2/17/2013 2:33:15 AM
Overpowered.

Team of maxed out children as Berserkers, Assassins, and Sorcerers with Astra, Sol, Pass, Rally skills, Counter on some, Brave Weapons, forged Aversa's Nights, and a tank Nah with infinite Dragonstone+ and skills to complement her bulk.

I took joy in making a team that no one in my school could beat.
---
The official Slime of the Super Smash Bros Wii U Boards
You know what they say, the more the merrier!
#16poikesPosted 2/17/2013 2:47:14 AM
Mine is called the Lethality Corp. Guess what skill they all have.
---
Like somehow he finds out Doc is Peter and that Peter is dead and he's all like "Aww hell nah. Nobody kills the webhead but me"- homiesunite
#17Twenty0nePosted 2/17/2013 3:20:40 AM
i've got my early lunatic one activated right now.. so pretty free
---
M's 2014
http://i.imgur.com/9WbAL.gif
#18AllaudeenPosted 2/17/2013 3:49:46 AM
WEAK ...
I mater sealed too early and now stats suffer xD
---
I am so a casual gamer. Add me on backloggery || http://backloggery.com/allaudeen
If you're a Philippine 3ds Gamer, be sure to join the Pinoy 3ds Groups @ FB.
#19azn_boy150Posted 2/17/2013 3:50:08 AM
LightHawKnight posted...
Overpowered beyond belief! They are not for fighting. They are for people to buy stuff from. I have second seals, master seals, rare weapons, boots, you name it, I probably have one on my team to sell to other people.

Can't buy Boots from StreetPass. :(
---
I'm my own best friend and worst enemy. Often at the same time.
#20FactionsJimPosted 2/17/2013 4:29:01 AM
Semi-beatable. My Morgan is dangerous as heck with forged Aversa's + Mire and maxed stats and my MU is also pretty bad, though he only has an unforged Celica's and is a sage (Trying to get tomefaire to finish off his skill sets). Otherwise mostly just the high level Spotpass guys with only Jaffar being particularly good (He's a beast with maxed stats as Assassin + Forged Brave Sword + Bow + Killing Edge, Sol/Galeforce/Lethality/Astra/Swordfaire and BOOTSED!). The random Spotpass characters all have seals/stat boosting items (Including Boots!)/random useful items mostly to be intended for buying vs fighting.

If I included my other good characters like Lucina/Chrom/Noire/Tharja, it'd be a lot harder to beat, but I figure the game has good places to find fights if desired and not enough places to buy good items, so I went the vendor route.