Has anybody elses archers arrow ... like dissapear for a few seconds?

#1Mega_RatPosted 2/17/2013 2:44:35 AM
Has happened a few times with my Virion when he does a support attack. xD
---
My wonderful girlfriend is a smexy Bunuppy! A cross breed of a bunny and a puppy .. WHAT! O_O
http://i.imgur.com/nddzs.jpg <- My name in a game (MSFHD)! :D
#2MezameruPosted 2/17/2013 2:58:55 AM
Yep. On a dual attack while they were very close to the enemy. It just kind of... disappeared for a few seconds, then the enemy took the damage. It's pretty rare though, and you can always just press start to skip the rest of the battle if that happens.
---
PSN: Lennark
#3RuneArcanisPosted 2/17/2013 8:51:51 AM
My archers always have their arrow disappear from their hand for a few seconds, right as soon as they fire it.

In all seriousness, no. I have not noticed this issue, but I will look for it next time I use a bow.
#4Tatsu751Posted 2/17/2013 8:56:23 AM
Oh, this was really weird. I thought the game crashed for a moment since I was looking at total idleness for a good 5 seconds during battle.
#5HoTTeD32Posted 2/18/2013 7:07:36 PM
Yeah, my archer Chrom did that yesterday. Reminds me of the laser attack from the final boss of the first Mario & Luigi game.

IT'S THE YEAR OF LUIGI!
---
I like: Nintendo, Capcom, Square Enix, Namco Bandai; RTFP! DON'T SAY EIGHT, TWOFLOWER!
Semantic nonsense! -Arvis, Final Fantasy VI Advance
#6RavarynPosted 2/18/2013 7:08:33 PM
Clearly, Virion is the archest of archers as his arrows travel so fast that they are invisible to the naked eye, travel around the world once, then find their target on the second pass.
#7OCShoesPosted 2/18/2013 7:08:43 PM
GO WEEGEE!
---
Failure is unimportant. It takes courage to make a fool of yourself. -Charlie Chaplin