Is generals or great knights the better class?

#1king_darksPosted 2/17/2013 1:51:37 PM(edited)
We are including class changing so they aren't limited to just their skills. If you want it excluded just say so. - Results (22 votes)
Yes
63.64% (14 votes)
No
36.36% (8 votes)
This poll is now closed.
^.^

Yes for general and no is for greatknight.

---
Why ain't I right if you can't tell me why I'm wrong :?
#2SupremeZeroPosted 2/17/2013 1:39:16 PM
General. The only things Great Knight has on general are a slightly higher speed cap, and more movement.
---
There's always hope for better things in life. But you can't let anything, friend, lover, God himself, be your hope. You have to be your own hope.
#3poikesPosted 2/17/2013 1:40:38 PM
I prefer Great Knight because of mobility and speed. Their defenses are just fine.
---
Like somehow he finds out Doc is Peter and that Peter is dead and he's all like "Aww hell nah. Nobody kills the webhead but me"- homiesunite
#4KantonosoPosted 2/17/2013 1:42:48 PM
In most FEs: General.

In this one: Great Knight.

Let me explain.

I'm factoring aesthetics in. Old Generals? Badass. FE8 Great Knight? Uhhh. Awakening General? Lolwhat? Awakening Great Knight? Frederick has amazing armor!

Call me shallow. But that's my verdict.
---
PSN: Ranylyn. Mass Effect 3 Adept/Sentinel/Engineer
Currently Playing: Fire Emblem Awakening. Tactician: Ranylyn
#5DragrathPosted 2/17/2013 1:43:31 PM
poikes posted...
I prefer Great Knight because of mobility and speed. Their defenses are just fine.

this I see mobility as the defining factor the fact the give +1 movement to any unit they pair with is out standing don't forget the defense and strength they give...
#6king_darks(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 1:46:14 PM
POLL fails. Yes is general, no is great knight.
---
#7PKRockin531Posted 2/17/2013 1:47:22 PM
Great Knight because mobility is king.
---
www.youtube.com/user/PKLucas531
#8king_darks(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 1:57:56 PM
PKRockin531 posted...
Great Knight because mobility is king.

Isn't dark fliers the ruler of mobility? Why use a great knight for a sweepers role when another class does it better? It makes the class one advantage pointless gameplay wise.
---