Finished making my street pass team... have a look at the details? :D

#1BBA322Posted 2/17/2013 6:44:42 PM(edited)
+Magic/-Defense [Male] MU @ War Monk (Netharian)
Wife: Tharja | Children: [F]Morgan & Noire
Bolt Axe [F.], Catharsis, Hammerne, Fortify, Recover.
Solidarity, Rally Spectrum, Renewal, All Stats +2, Ignis.
-Having fun with the Bolt Axe and I felt like the MU had better things to offer as a support than being in an offensive role.

[F]Morgan @ Dark Knight
Mother: Tharja
Levin Sword [F.], Valflame, Celica's Gale[F.], Superior Jolt [F.], Thoron [F.]
Ignis, Swordfaire, All Stats +2, Magic +2, Lifetaker.
-Just having fun with using the Levin Sword. I SO thought about having Yarne be her husband, but eh. She lovers her some fluffy bunny.

Noire @ Sorcerer
Father: MU | Husband: Yarne
Aversa's Night x2 [F.], Celica's Gale [F.]
Ignis, Luna, Galeforce, Tomefaire, All Stats +2
-Needed more Magic on the team and since her mother was Tharja with a +Magic MU, I figured why not go this route. Yarne and Noire worked out to me as husband and wife considering their personalities.

Yarne @ Assassin
Father: Lon'qu | Wife: Noire
Brave Sword [F.], Brave Bow [F.]
Movement +1, Swordfaire, Lethality, Swordbreaker, All Stats +2.
-Didn't like his bunny form, so I went with this instead considering who his parents were, which made Lathality semi-viable on him. He's a bunny-sin.

Lucina @ Swordmaster
Mother: Olivia | Husband: Gerome | Brother: Inigo | Cousin: Owain
Balmung, Parallel Falchion
Charm, Aether, Swordfaire, Galeforce, Rightful King
-A swordmaster just seemed to fit her persona more to me. Nothing special here really.

Inigo @ Assassin
Mother: Olivia | Wife: Severa | Sister: Lucina | Cousin: Owain
Brave Sword [F.], Brave Bow [F.]
All Stats +2, Rightful King, Lethality, Galeforce, Vantage.
-Rightful King & high skill coupled with Lethality made the best choice with him. Sure he can do other things a-lot better, but having two lethality users on the team seemed to offer more fun/annoyance for someone.

Owain @ General (Axe)
Father: Frederick | Wife: Nah
Hector's Axe [F.], Brave Axe [F.], Tiki's Tear
Renewal, Luna, Swordbreaker, Pavise, Aegis.
-Eh, I had began running out of pairing ideas, so I ended up building him tank-ish with what his parents had passed down. Him wielding an Axe after talking about his "sword hand" so much seemed like the best idea :D

Severa @ Bow Knight
Father: Gregor | Husband: Inigo
Brave Bow [F.], Brave Sword [F.]
Swordfaire, Counter, Astra, Galeforce, Sol.
-LOVE bow & arrows users, and I needed at least one since it wouldn't work well with Noire. Counter to help things getting in close, Astra because it looks cool. Inigo seemed like the perfect person to be her husband... sort of an ice melter I guess you'd say. Unless you think of her as hot with that fiery persona o.O Either way, she will keep him in line, hah.

Nah @ Manakete
Father: Kellam | Husband: Owain
Dragonstone+, Tiki's Tear
All Stats +2, Defense +2, Swordbreaker, Luna, Pavise.
-Love Dragons, so I had to keep her as a Manakete and boy did I like her stats in the end with all the + bonuses she gets. She has a rating of 340! 0.o

Gerome @ Berserker
Father: Vaike | Wife: Lucina
Hector's Axe [F.], Helswath, Kris's Confect.
All Stats +2, Swordbreaker, Lancebreaker, Axefaire, Counter.
-Looks goofy as heck being a berserker, but I can't deny him all that Str. he gets access to. Him and Lucina seemed a perfect match as well with how serious they both are.
---
Uploading gaming videos as a hobby, enjoy at your leisure~
http://www.youtube.com/user/BamboozledByAnime
#2ChromKirbyPosted 2/17/2013 6:32:26 PM
Nice for a none 10 Mu team (or 9 with a Morgan)
#3AzurinaiPosted 2/17/2013 6:35:07 PM
Why do you have Swordfaire on Gerome when you have him using axes?
---
"Why do I check for updates when I know there's nothing there?"
#4BBA322(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 6:41:27 PM
Azurinai posted...
Why do you have Swordfaire on Gerome when you have him using axes?

My bad, that should be Axefaire. I was inputting everyone's info in and was simply looking at the symbol. The same blue color on the 'faire skills throws me sometimes lol.
---
#5MAtt5TERPosted 2/17/2013 7:04:11 PM(edited)

Avatar doesn't have access to the best skill combinations, so s/he and Chrome are more of a handicap really.

Anything around 41 Speed or low is going to get doubled by Assassins and Swordmasters. And because of Assassin and Swordmaster popularity, Axe units without Swordbreaker are dead units.

But, I'm getting ahead of myself. Firstly, is this intended to take down other StreetPass teams or do you plan on sending this team to others' 3DS? Yes, there's a difference because it matters who's controlling the Characters - you or the AI. As I see it, this is just a collection of Character and skills you think are good. There's no central strategy or consideration for your opponents' teams.
---
This sentence is as meaningless as you.
#6BBA322(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 7:23:24 PM(edited)
MAtt5TER posted...

Avatar doesn't have access to the best skill combinations, so s/he and Chrome are more of a handicap really.

Anything around 41 Speed or low is going to get doubled by Assassins and Swordmasters. And because of Assassin and Swordmaster popularity, Axe units without Swordbreaker are dead units.

But, I'm getting ahead of myself. Firstly, is this intended to take down other StreetPass teams or do you plan on sending this team to others' 3DS? Yes, there's a difference because it matters who's controlling the Characters - you or the AI. As I see it, this is just a collection of Character and skills you think are good. There's no central strategy or consideration for your opponents' teams.

In reality, the AI isn't going to be able to take down the enemy team, which are able to pair up their units, unless they have an extremely under-leveled and poorly classed team. Even if you spammed lethality and counter for your street pass, it's still likely to lose out to paired units with lots of speed and guards popping. So, really my putting any central strategy to this doesn't matter much in the long run.
To answer you more clearly though, it's just something I put together as well as providing some items a random person who happens upon this street pass may or may not want. The only ideas that did come to me was that the future children AI stand a better shot at giving a human player a fight, being their stats are better than that of their parents. Everything else is just skills suited to their class individually, since the AI can't pair up.
---
#7MAtt5TERPosted 2/20/2013 8:34:46 AM
In reality, the AI isn't going to be able to take down the enemy team...So, really my putting any central strategy to this doesn't matter much in the long run.

The AI definitely cannot win against every player team, so the goal would be to take down as many teams as possible. Don't just give up if you can't beat everyone.

, it's just something I put together as well as providing some items a random person who happens upon this street pass may or may not want.

Well then, the purpose of your StreetPass team is completely different.
---
This sentence is as meaningless as you.