How exactly do you get Chrom to marry Olivia?

#1OneEyedDragonPosted 2/17/2013 9:06:44 PM
Since you know, she appears on the same damn chapter where Chrom marries.

Do you have to basically ignore Chrom supports, then spam her dancing on him for a lot of turns?
---
People who don't win... To all whose talents are mediocre. I will forgive your sins. Those who keep flapping their wings without flying, I will forgive you all.
#2LightHawKnightPosted 2/17/2013 9:07:52 PM
Don't put chrom near a chick that he can marry, and on the chapter Olivia shows up, move as fast as possible to the left and dance like crazy and turtle up if you have to.
---
The Official Odin of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
"You know how confusing the whole good-evil concept is for me."
#3SazukeEXPosted 2/17/2013 9:08:07 PM
Yes, you must either keep Chrom as far from other non-relative females as possible or marry them all off before than.
---
FE:A-MU/Olivia, Chrom/Sumia, Lissa/Vaike, Lon'qu/Cordelia, Gaius/Maribelle, Donnel/Nowi, Riveria/Sully, Panne/Stahl, Miriel/Ricken, Tharja/Henri, Cherche/Virion
#4ValorZraykPosted 2/17/2013 9:08:11 PM
Exactly what you said.
---
Kingdom Hearts: 3D>BbS>1>Days>Coded>ReCOM>2 >CoM
Final Fantasy: 10>13>7>12>4>1>2>10-2
#5RaltriosPosted 2/17/2013 9:10:14 PM
Yep. Keep his other marriage options the hell away from him for 11 chapters, haul ass to the left corner of the map on chapter 11, move Olivia next to Chrom and DANCE. DANCE LIKE THERE'S NO TOMORROW.
---
3DS FC: 3050 - 7604 - 7991
#6iammaxhailmePosted 2/17/2013 9:10:16 PM
Chrom can't marry Miriel or Lissa, so keep him away from females besides them.
---
Best weapon combo in tf2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oUWPbS4450&feature=channel_video_title
http://www.last.fm/user/iammax
#7slickvic1990Posted 2/17/2013 9:11:11 PM
the best way to be sure would be to marry off chrom's potential wives before ch.11, so there won't be any women in the way. Then during ch.11, dance for Chrom a few times, and you should be good.

If you don't want to marry everyone off so early, you basically have to keep Chrom away from any potential wives before and during ch.11. during ch11, have Olivia dance for him a few times, and you should be good.

Chrom's potential wives are Sumia, Sully, Maribelle, Female Avatar, and Olivia. I may be missing one though, so feel free to correct me.
#8slickvic1990Posted 2/17/2013 9:12:06 PM
iammaxhailme posted...
Chrom can't marry Miriel or Lissa, so keep him away from females besides them.

Cordelia too, and she comes in around ch7 or 8, can't remember. so she's fine too.
#9MereMarePosted 2/17/2013 9:21:42 PM
Chrom can't marry Anna, Miriel, Lissa, Nowi, Cordelia, so it's safe pairing them with him.
---
Zelda is an ACTION-ADVENTURE, not an RPG!!!
Japan is the center of the gaming universe.
#10Blademaster_KaiPosted 2/17/2013 9:26:50 PM
Don't have to keep Chrom away from all female candidates, just make sure there's more interation between him and Olivia compared to the others.

For example, I had Sumia with a chance to get a C Support, but refused it until Chapter 14 (after he marries), had him paried up with Olivia the entire battle on Ch. 13, and let him basically go tank mode (reclassed him to Cavalier by that point for the Discipline skill). He ended up marrying Olivia as I had wanted.

Personally, I like OliviaxChrom the best; not to mention that having her son with Royal Weapon, Galeforce (made Olivia reach Lv 15 as a Dark Flier before entering that chapter; not fun x.x), and going from Mercenary > Myrmidon > Assassin for Lethality... Let's just put it this way: he makes Volke look like Sothe in PoR that way XD
---
Pokemon Black FC (Kuro): 0047-0108-1983
Pokemon Black 2 FC (Kai): 4127-2837-4539