Nintendo has turned this respectable franchise into a DLC fest

#1VeryDarkSoulPosted 2/17/2013 11:49:29 PM
2.50 for a map 6 dollars for a special character pack
Then x dollars for other "Map packs" in the future.

Nintendo should sell a finished product. There's a reason people still bought Nintendo
---
Ron Paul 2012
#2OmegChosenPosted 2/17/2013 11:50:15 PM
And this reason was...no DLC?
#3TezionPosted 2/17/2013 11:50:51 PM
at least we're getting spotpass

funny, why do I feel like I heard Nintendo stating they'd never do DLC in some manner.
#4STLCards1991Posted 2/17/2013 11:51:42 PM
A five hour long game without DLC would be considered a finished product by TC's definition. However, this game, with hours upon hours of content on the card, is unfinished because they are selling completely unrelated to the main story DLC maps.
#5VeryDarkSoul(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 11:54:02 PM
STLCards1991 posted...
A five hour long game without DLC would be considered a finished product by TC's definition. However, this game, with hours upon hours of content on the card, is unfinished because they are selling completely unrelated to the main story DLC maps.

TC does not like being nickel and dimed for content.
---
Ron Paul 2012
#6OmegChosenPosted 2/17/2013 11:54:33 PM
VeryDarkSoul posted...
STLCards1991 posted...

Don't buy it.
#7SharperKnivesPosted 2/17/2013 11:55:14 PM
VeryDarkSoul posted...
STLCards1991 posted...

then dont

game is finished without it
---
People should not fear their governments, governments should fear their people.
#8ArreiPosted 2/17/2013 11:56:07 PM(edited)
Are you kidding? Nintendo is one of the few companies that actually does DLC right, between:

-actually making it only after the game is finished rather than during development to sell as "day one DLC"
-making it all supplementary content that does not detract from the game at all if one doesn't buy it
-making any DLC that actually adds on to the story FREE

And you're complaining? Do you just go into a froth at the very mention of "DLC", or what?
#9krazykillerkowPosted 2/17/2013 11:57:11 PM
And its a little late for Ron to win the 2012 election TC.
---
That don't bother me, I don't exist.-carsauce on the subject of vitasurance
#10dadkwasherePosted 2/17/2013 11:58:13 PM
They dont have dlc linked to an account, so theres a downside.
---
Raiden: NRAGH why is I no loved?
Big Boss: You need to find a more political solution...tasty.