I hate people who complain about this game having DLC

#1serenade696969Posted 2/18/2013 2:12:07 AM
Really you think you got an incomplete game?

First off the game is a complete fire emblem game with everything the old one had and more.

Second the Dlc is optional it doesnt add to the story or anything it just bonus stuff if you want it.

Third: They offer litterally more free dlc then paid.

fourth; no one is making you buy the dlc only people who really like the game buy it or they buy only what they want nothing more. Some of decide to get it all some just one or two.

This game is an actual complete game unlike alot of the new stuff that is around these day they really dont give you a complete game. This game offers more the 40$ of free stuff and adds so much more for free.

Being poor isnt an excuse the dlc is there for those who want it

Stop complaining
#2FF_4everPosted 2/18/2013 2:13:52 AM
I second this. bump.
#3SazukeEXPosted 2/18/2013 2:14:26 AM
You could have posted this in that guys QQ topic, you know.... >_> He's the minority and not many here are complaining about the volume of DLC, they're complaining that they want it all sooner.
---
FE:A-MU/Olivia, Chrom/Sumia, Lissa/Vaike, Lon'qu/Cordelia, Gaius/Maribelle, Donnel/Nowi, Riveria/Sully, Panne/Stahl, Miriel/Ricken, Tharja/Henri, Cherche/Virion
#4BlueBombei2Posted 2/18/2013 2:14:31 AM
Did you have to make another topic about this?
#5maiminasePosted 2/18/2013 2:14:38 AM
People who complain about that kind of thing must not have seen where gaming has headed these days. DLC is everywhere.

I don't like it either but I'm not going to call it incomplete. The direction of gaming just isn't headed in the right way.
---
Why, I've powered up so much that I'm probably a grizzly bear!
PSN: Loreles
#6OmegChosenPosted 2/18/2013 2:14:49 AM
This really didn't need a second topic. -_-
#7spyke252Posted 2/18/2013 2:16:01 AM
I really want to make an "I hate people who hate people who complain about this game having DLC", but I really don't.
#8serenade696969(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 2:16:53 AM
OmegChosen posted...

It needs a third topic :)

but yeah i know sorry i dont mean to post the same thing as other topics.

Just makes me not happy when people complain about something that is optional y'knwo?
#9MoloMowChowPosted 2/18/2013 2:32:42 AM
serenade696969 posted...
OmegChosen posted...

It needs a third topic :)

but yeah i know sorry i dont mean to post the same thing as other topics.

Just makes me not happy when people complain about something that is optional y'knwo?

Going onto GameFAQs is like asking for it.
---
PSN: Dysprosium123
Dragon's Dogma Pawn: Warrior
#10VeryDarkSoulPosted 2/18/2013 2:57:09 AM
i'm not against dlc i'm against paid dlc nickel and diming. Really wanting to charge us 2.50 for a map in an SRPG? Anyone know a game called Record of Agarest War? There was DLC to give you more in-game money. FOR A SINGLEPLAYER GAME!
---
Ron Paul 2012