By the gods, the "The Golden Gaffe" DLC map is broken!

#1VirusChrisPosted 2/18/2013 3:09:36 AM
My goodness graces! The amount of gold you can farm here is ridiculous! XD

I made over 120,000 Gold in just TWO clears from the map (I wasn't aware the enemies don't attack you and simply flee so I missed four of them the first time around).

I cannot believe how much gold you can harvest so fast! I can't imagine how much EXP you gain in the "EXPonential Growth" map!

And what does the "Infinite Regalia" map grant?

My gods, you'll hardly run out of money on this map! Though I'm Endgame when this map was release, what level do you need to be to kill the enemies as fast as you can?

And what do you think of the map guys?
---
"Invoke... VIRUS SOUL!!!" ~ From my Virakins global manga project
Official Husband of Caster of the Fate/Extra boards
#2grangiaPosted 2/18/2013 3:36:41 AM
What do I think?

I was way too busy laughing at the entire dialogue.

Lol at Lissa's grand savings
---
dr-toszi.deviantart.com
PSN:Dr-Toszi
#3OmegChosenPosted 2/18/2013 3:37:56 AM
Infinite Regalia gives you A rank legendary weapons.
#4evilvideogamerPosted 2/18/2013 3:39:41 AM(edited)
Basically... when the DLC comes out called the strongest one's name in japan... you are going to need near max if not max stat units and forged or legendary weapons to stand a chance in hell of beating it. These DLCs simplify that
---
swagodile for life
Black: 0432 7698 4556
#5VirusChris(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 3:39:03 AM
Agreed... the dialogue is my favorite part of that map!

Especially Chrom... he's bloody hilarious in that map! XD
---
#6evilvideogamerPosted 2/18/2013 3:40:24 AM
VirusChris posted...
Agreed... the dialogue is my favorite part of that map!

Especially Chrom... he's bloody hilarious in that map! XD

Attack someone with kellam. Trust me on this...lol
---
swagodile for life
#7VirusChris(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 3:41:13 AM
OmegChosen posted...
Infinite Regalia gives you A rank legendary weapons.

Ah... so that's where I can get those A rank Weapons again. Thanks!

evilvideogamer posted...
Basically... when the DLC comes out called the strongest one's name in japan... you are going to need near max if not max stat units and forged or legendary weapons to stand a chance in hell of beating it. These DLCs simplify that

So how many times do I have to use the Second Seal to max out my units? I know I have Chrom and my Avatar (Chris) maxed out in their stats, well my Avatar is the strongest at the moment, but my other members could use a power boost.
---
#8evilvideogamerPosted 2/18/2013 3:47:00 AM(edited)
Im lazy so most of mh units save MU and morgan dont have many caps hit. Honestly it really just depends on how lucky you are with stat ups. Though its a good idea to fill it those gaps that dont increase enough like say chrom's resistance with stat boosters. BTW if you find a rift door try using it on chapter 25 . The anna merchant is gaurenteed to be selling 3 rare items which is either a stat booster arms scroll or a hammerne staff. If that exp DLC is as good as this gold one is it should make that grinding significantly easier come thursday
---
swagodile for life
#9VirusChris(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 3:54:44 AM
evilvideogamer posted...
Im lazy so most of mh units save MU and morgan dont have many caps hit. Honestly it really just depends on how lucky you are with stat ups. Though its a good idea to fill it those gaps that dont increase enough like say chrom's resistance with stat boosters. BTW if you find a rift door try using it on chapter 25 . The anna merchant is gaurenteed to be selling 3 rare items which is either a stat booster arms scroll or a hammerne staff. If that exp DLC is as good as this gold one is it should make that grinding significantly easier come thursday

That's good to know... I got three Rift Doors in my possession.
---
#10DemiseEndPosted 2/18/2013 4:07:37 AM
Infinite Regalia gives you Silver Card as well
---
Real Metal bounces their breast. Deal with it