The Big Support Conversations Round-Up (We need YOUR help!)

#1StreetPasWantrPosted 2/18/2013 6:55:28 AM
I'm going to create a Support Guide. However, Version 1 will only have just who you can support with. We need people to give us the dialouge that happens in the supports! To do this, make sure you completed your game once, go to "Extras", select "Support Conversations", and record all the conversations you see in a post(s), or as much as you want. Together, we can get all the support conversations! I will put them in one big guide, and GameFAQS will live happily ever after. I will also be contributing to this project, though I can't play through the game quickly due to life stuff. So please help us get all the conversations (Yes, even the father-child ones). We can do this if we just work together!

I'll be posting support conversations shortly. From this point on, please beware of spoilers. If you haven't finish the game or you want to see all the conversations first, then please do so and contribute later. I'll be accepting only NA supports. (sorry weeaboos)

Happy Support Dialouge Conversations Collecting Thingy Magiggy You Know What **** This!
---
I hate my name. Pretend it's something really cool until 2023. Hopefully, I'll have a "compelling" reason by then.
#2Chaos_19Posted 2/18/2013 6:59:35 AM
If I get access to the Support viewer before this compilation is finished, I'll be back.
#3StreetPasWantr(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 7:11:10 AM
Oh, and BTW, everyone who helps out gets to be part of my Thank You section! :D
---
I hate my name. Pretend it's something really cool until 2023. Hopefully, I'll have a "compelling" reason by then.
#4KantonosoPosted 2/18/2013 7:26:55 AM
Who do you need?

I can contribute quite a few and am closing in on my 3rd file, but most characters are already spoken for in my existing ones so I can't provide S ranks for a lot of couples at the moment.
---
PSN: Ranylyn. Mass Effect 3 Adept/Sentinel/Engineer
Currently Playing: Fire Emblem Awakening. Tactician: Ranylyn
#5StreetPasWantr(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 7:36:21 AM
Kantonoso posted...
Who do you need?

I can contribute quite a few and am closing in on my 3rd file, but most characters are already spoken for in my existing ones so I can't provide S ranks for a lot of couples at the moment.

At this point, pretty much everyone. :P I don't know what you mean by the last part, but it's OK as long as you can contribute some things. You can contribute one tiny thing and I'd still be greatful! :)

OK, I'm finished with the Support Guide and will be submitting it soon. I'll post the convos in a couple of minutes! :)
---
#6MajorasMask9Posted 2/18/2013 7:43:05 AM
Don't mean to be a downer or anything but over at the Serenes Forest forums they've been working on something like this for NA support conversations for a while now, and they're pretty far along.

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=37134&st=0
---
Fierce Diety Link is the best Link people who agree: 128
#7StreetPasWantr(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 7:54:33 AM
Sumia and Chrom C Support:

Sumia: Oh! There you are!
Chrom: Hello, Sumia. Did you need something?
Sumia: Um, no. (My Avatar) is just looking for you.
Chrom: Oh, right. The strategy meeting. Poor (My Avatar) does love too... AAAAAAARGH!
Sumia: Chrom! Are you all right?!
Chrom: Y-yes, I'm fine. I just tripped on a pebble. Gods, how embarrasing.
Sumia: It's because you're so exhausted! You've been working too hard lately.
Chrom: I'm fine, Sumia. And besides, we're all tired. Such endless fighting wears on everyone.
Sumia: Chom, you've no need to don a brave face for my sake. You carry twice the burden of anyone. It's only natural you're exhausted.
Chrom: Heh. You're kind to say so. But in truth, everyone looks to their commander for inspiration and strength. An army is only as stalwart as its leader. The instant I show weakness, we're through.
Sumia: It must be so hard for you...
Chrom: I'll...be fine. And please, don't speak of this conversation to anyone. All right?
Sumia: N-no! Of course not! I would never-
Chrom: Ha ha! At ease, Sumia. And stop worrying so much! It'll take more than a few battles ot bring this soldier to his knees.
Sumia: I know! You're the greatest warrior that I've ever... Huh. I just realized something.
Chrom: What is it?
Sumia: You trusted me with a secret! It's our first secret together!
Chrom: Um...yes. I suppose it is.
Sumia: Don't worry. My lips are sealed tighter than a bear trap. ...So long as you promise to take a nap before the strategy meeting!
Chrom: ... What?
Sumia: I'll just tell (My Avatar) that you've been delayed.
Chrom: And if I don't agree to you terms?
Sumia: Then I'll tell everyone the mighty Chrom was bested by a mere pebble!
Chrom: That sounds like blackmail... Still, I suppose a short nap couldn't hurt.
Sumia: Ooh, it's so thrilling to be able to help out like this! Anyway, I 'll leave you to it. Sweet dreams!
Chrom: That girl has a strange knack for getting her way...
---
#8StreetPasWantr(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 7:57:03 AM
MajorasMask9 posted...
Don't mean to be a downer or anything but over at the Serenes Forest forums they've been working on something like this for NA support conversations for a while now, and they're pretty far along.

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=37134&st=0

....Crap. We could still fill in the missing holes... but ouch! :(
---