So exactly how do i use the spotpass/street?

#1AurawhispererPosted 2/18/2013 1:23:55 PM
Like how do i gather its content? Just people hotspots? And leave my 3ds on?
---
Official Troll joker and Serious Chatter box.
Black 2: Zack: 4170 3222 6265 White 2: Zakary: 0820 1802 3233. Chat off while trading
#2dascylusPosted 2/18/2013 2:21:23 PM
I've had streetpass hits going to the movie theater before, but never for Fire Emblem (mostly just Mario Kart 7, since every body has that game). You do need to have your system turned on to pick up StreetPass hits, but SpotPass hits happen instantly the moment you connect to the internet on your 3DS.

A bit off-topic, but I'm kinda wishing StreetPass battles never existed in this game, Nintendo had plenty of time to implement online wi-fi battles, they just chose to take the more limited option. Several of us (myself included) will never be able to experience StreetPass battles, and the local wi-fi battles are just a joke. Yes, I get that this game is really almost a year old in Japan which explains the lack of more recent features (such as complete online connectivity and gameplay which was introduced with Heroes of Ruin last summer), so I'm hoping maybe the next Fire Emblem on 3DS will make full use of the online features the 3DS can offer.
#3Aurawhisperer(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 5:48:53 PM
Well what sucks is that this is the best FE they have ever milk/made throughout the series. Granted it has flaws, but its buggest flaw is the communication toward its fan community.

I doubt very much they will ever make another grand FE game like this. Because this beats SS and its original
---
Official Troll joker and Serious Chatter box.
Black 2: Zack: 4170 3222 6265 White 2: Zakary: 0820 1802 3233. Chat off while trading