I hope that this game makes Nintendo start taking Fire Emblem more seriously

#51ToberonePosted 2/19/2013 2:18:37 PM
Raltrios posted...
Spiega posted...
best Nintendo franchise of all time

Stopped there. Golden Sun, Pokemon, and Zelda say hi.
Very good, yes, but not the best.

I used to like Golden Sun until I read the entirety of this: http://lparchive.org/Golden-Sun/

So then I started a new game just to see if the guy was overexagerratings. Only a little bit, for the most part he is right.
#52ProIoguePosted 2/19/2013 2:35:47 PM
Here are Nintendo's Franchises that have sold over 5 million:

435 Mario
220 Pokemon
190 Wii
070 Legend of Zelda
055 Donkey Kong
030 Kirby
030 Brain Age
020 Super Smash Bros
020 Nintendogs
015 Metroid
010 Star Fox

Fire Emblem and F Zero have not reached even 5 million Yet. Removing Franchises that don't have Notable Characters, and Smash Bros, we end up with: Mario, Pokemon, Zelda, Donkey Kong, Kirby, Metroid, and Star Fox.

Not "Big Three" or "Noble Nine". It's the Magnificent Seven.
---
First Outside Inside Last
#53Hejiru206Posted 2/19/2013 5:47:36 PM
ProIogue posted...
we end up with: Mario, Pokemon, Zelda, Donkey Kong, Kirby, Metroid, and Star Fox.

Not "Big Three" or "Noble Nine". It's the Magnificent Seven.

That moment when you realize this was the exact original SSB roster. O_O
(Plus Yoshi.)
---
"The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction has to make sense." -Tom Clancy
#54WestbrickIIIPosted 2/19/2013 5:51:24 PM
Spiega posted...
I've been playing Zero Mission on GBA, and I'm not sure what I think. Its a pretty cool game, but I think they should stop calling the recent Castlevania games Metroidvania, because honestly Castlevania just does the style much better than Metroid.

I lol'd
#55Holsety99Posted 2/19/2013 6:11:59 PM
Thank you BRUTHA!
#56KeeperofthedarkPosted 2/19/2013 6:23:47 PM
Kabuto_Y posted...
You guys act like they haven't already announced the next thing they're doing with Fire Emblem

Fire Emblem x Shin Megami Tensei

I assume most people aren't because we don't know for sure what it is yet. I mean, if it's something like a fighting game, I could see a large portion of the FE and SMT community skipping over it.
#57Perfect ZPosted 2/19/2013 8:13:52 PM
Keeperofthedark posted...
Kabuto_Y posted...
You guys act like they haven't already announced the next thing they're doing with Fire Emblem

Fire Emblem x Shin Megami Tensei

I assume most people aren't because we don't know for sure what it is yet. I mean, if it's something like a fighting game, I could see a large portion of the FE and SMT community skipping over it.

It's confirmed to be an RPG, but, yeah, that's still really vague. We don't even have a CG cutscene or something, differently from Radiant Dawn's reveal.
---
"Five hearts united as one!"
"..."