Experience Gain and Level Totals?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Experience Gain and Level Totals?
3 years ago#1
Hi, I checked around and couldn't find a good thread discussing this.

So, as you level more and more, it seems you get less and less experience for killing enemies. I've been told this is related to total levels gained, is that true?

A) If I have had someone who has been a level 20 base class, a level 20 advanced class, and they are converted to a level 1 base class, will they level slower than usual?

B) If I have a level 10 base class I promote to a level 1 Advanced Class, will they level faster or slower than a level 20 base class promoted to a level 1 Advanced Class?

I am just trying to figure out how to save myself from too much XP grinding, because I can throw my Donnel (for instance) at a DLC battle full of level 20 promoted class enemies, solo, and he'll still level slowly.
3 years ago#2
If you ever promote a character, their level from there on out is always 20+ whatever their current level is, whether they are in a base class or a promoted class. In certain cases (Manaketes and Taguels) it's a good idea to not promote them if you move them in to another class, because they will level quicker when you take them back to their base class.
3 years ago#3
Thank you so much, that was exactly what I wanted to know!
3 years ago#4
If you ever promote a character, their level from there on out is always 20+ whatever their current level is

Stop telling lies.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/643003-fire-emblem-awakening/62830609
---
This sentence is as meaningless as you.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Experience Gain and Level Totals?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived