Will I run into any other archers besides Virion?

#1thompsontalker7Posted 2/18/2013 7:59:18 PM
If not, who would be the best people to reclass into one? I was thinking about Chrom but he has too many exclusive swords to do so.
---
Not removing this until Dr. Dre's Detox album is out. 11/22/08
THOU ART THEE ART THOU STICK THY HAND IN TV, DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT!
#2BhelliumPosted 2/18/2013 8:00:51 PM(edited)
One of the kids is an archer but other than that no.

Ultimately anyone with armsthrift will do well as an archer... but I don't think anyone actually has Merc+Archer naturally other than mu.
---
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.
#3billyu5Posted 2/18/2013 8:35:34 PM
Tharja's kid is an archer.
#4EstheimasterPosted 2/18/2013 8:45:15 PM
Bhellium posted...
One of the kids is an archer but other than that no.

Ultimately anyone with armsthrift will do well as an archer... but I don't think anyone actually has Merc+Archer naturally other than mu.

Mercenaries can become Bow Knights, so technically they can arch with Armsthrift. My Inigo is a Bow Knight and he rarely uses up his Brave Bow.

You don't get more Archers, but some classes can reclass into other classes that use bows.

Thief/Myrmidon -> Assassin (Lon'qu, Gaius, and Owain)
Mercenary -> Bow Knight (Inigo, and someone)
Something -> Warrior (Vaike)

On an odd note, Chrom can become an Archer.
---
Official Bulbasaur of the Pokemon X boards.
#5OldKyePosted 2/18/2013 8:47:35 PM
thompsontalker7 posted...
If not, who would be the best people to reclass into one? I was thinking about Chrom but he has too many exclusive swords to do so.

Chrom makes a excellent Bowknight if your looking for a change from Great Lord He can use all his swords get's more mobility and let's face it Aether Arrows eat face.
#6MereMarePosted 2/18/2013 8:49:02 PM
Innes is an archer (sniper). Use him.
---
Zelda is an ACTION-ADVENTURE, not an RPG!!!
Japan is the center of the gaming universe.
#7CornholioamPosted 2/18/2013 9:17:57 PM
Stahl, Tharja, Ricken, Chrom, Anna, Lucina and Morgan all can reclass to Archer, The other Chrom son/daughter will be able too as any other MU children. One of the endgame characters can too.

Id go for Anna, you get her early, can reclass her while keeping nice stats and has inherently good caps for an archer/sniper.