Gay Marriage in Next Fire Emblem?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Gay Marriage in Next Fire Emblem?
2 years ago#1
Anyone know if they're planning to add gay marriage to the next fire emblem, or even into this one via DLC?
---
3/2 of people have sigs like this. If you're someone who doesn't post BS stats make this your sig...wait...
2 years ago#2
Here we go...
---
http://i49.tinypic.com/23u31wh.gif
2 years ago#3
Go start topics on the fe4 board about this, they could use more like it
---
Click the sites these contain to donate to charity for free http://www.thenonprofits.com/
2 years ago#4
They won't even let you take multiple wives, I doubt gay marriage is on their radar.
---
*Is Gheb*
2 years ago#5
It's unlikely, considering the marriage is for getting the kids... and obviously gay couples can't really have children so...
2 years ago#6
Nialara posted...
It's unlikely, considering the marriage is for getting the kids... and obviously gay couples can't really have children so...

Well, they can always adopt. You'd get a "wild card" child!
---
PSN: Gasshu-kun
The thermometer of success is merely the jealousy of the malcontents. - Salvador Dali
2 years ago#7
Well then if that's the case then what's to prevent single characters from adopting?
---
http://i41.tinypic.com/2yxi5h5.gif
2 years ago#8
We need to make these topics taboo and make it bannable or something ;(
---
If ignorance is bliss, you must be orgasmic~
If I exist, female gamer's exist, deal with it.
2 years ago#9
Termin8r posted...
Well then if that's the case then what's to prevent single characters from adopting?

I have no idea why people keep bringing this up when the entire point of having the children in the first place is to pass on the genetics.
---
Official Thoth of the SMT IV board.
Official Dart of the PASBR board.
2 years ago#10
Termin8r posted...

Well, nothing I guess. It's up to the makers to implement it.
---
PSN: Gasshu-kun
The thermometer of success is merely the jealousy of the malcontents. - Salvador Dali
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Gay Marriage in Next Fire Emblem?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived