Who else hates that this series is mainstream now?

#1srsgamer87Posted 2/20/2013 5:39:06 AM
Now all the hipsters will say "I was into Fire Emblem before it was popular"

If you thought "Thracia was the best Fire Emblem because most Westerners didn't play it" was bad...you're in for something.
#2CrashGordon94_Posted 2/20/2013 5:39:38 AM
I don't.
---
Oh, expecting a signature?
TOO BAD, WALUIGI TIME!
#3SheenaTheWomanizerPosted 2/20/2013 5:49:24 AM
Oh no! People like what I like... Everything is horrible and wrong with the world.

Dude get over it. It's a good thing people like the game makes our chances of getting more of em state side all the better.
---
Gamer Tag: JasonPogo
And since experience has been the mistress of whoever has written well, I take her as my mistress, and to her in all points make my appeal
#4adamoldenPosted 2/20/2013 5:51:26 AM
I do. I thought I'd be able to go out and buy the FE 3DS bundle the week after release, when I got my tax return, and have no issue. Too bad there's now not one FE 3DS for sale at any Gamestop within 300 mile radius of Boston. I called every single store. They have maybe 1, here or there, but it's on reserve. They tracked down one, ONE, not reserved and are shipping it to the downtown Gamestop for me and putting it on reserve. actually know someone who works there whose going to make sure they call me the second it comes in so I can swing by after work to pick it up. Only other place to find one is ebay and theyre going for like 350-500 dollars now.

MAINSTREAM
#5AceAwesome96Posted 2/20/2013 5:51:36 AM
Even though I have loved this series before it became this popular, I have no problem with this.
But, it doesn't mean I can't tease the newbies for joining because "everyone" is playing. Who knows? Maybe I can even sound old and say, "In my day, Fire Emblem..."
You get the idea.
---
I am AceAwesome. I am the creator and leader of the Ace Mercenaries clan. But, you can call me "Ace" if you like.
#6Reyman500Posted 2/20/2013 5:51:56 AM
Stop crying kid, game need more attention to make Nintendo release it more often. Why do you even care what people say"I was into fire emblem before it was popular" you really shouldn't be on gamefaqs if that bugs you.
---
Poliwag hax shttp://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/randombattle7716029
*OFFICIAL DOWN SYNDROME OF X/Y BOARDS*
#7motsinactionPosted 2/20/2013 5:54:07 AM
Who else

tc is a hipster, CONFIRMED
#8RuneArcanisPosted 2/20/2013 6:19:57 AM
Yes the series has been out for a long time, yes there will always be the people that say "I liked it before it was cool", but... This game has always been cool, people just didn't know about it because it wasn't marketed properly. The good thing about this game becoming "Mainstream" as you call it is that high demand and sales leads to more entries in a series. I support this game being as incredible as it is and being sold out everywhere.
#9killbot357Posted 2/20/2013 6:23:37 AM
I don't care. Fire Emblem being more popular means more Fire Emblem games for me.
---
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Dead Space 3, Fire Emblem: Awakening, Borderlands 2
#10aamotPosted 2/20/2013 6:25:10 AM
It's cool with me. With it being mainstream that means we get at least 1 guaranteed 3DS Fire Emblem and probably a sequel, too.
---
"I dare you to make less sense."